Chapter 66

Colby's POV

I woke up the next day with a pounding headache. It felt like my head was gunna explode. I was also naked? Did I have a one-night stand? Oh no, I hope Sam doesn't know.

Then I checked my phone, seeing that the time was 2:38 pm. I sat up, holding my head as I did so. Then I stood up, feeling dizzy but ok.

I groggily made my way downstairs to see bags packed. Was one of the roommates going on a trip? I didn't think so. Elton then walked into the room.

"Hey." I said. He looked at me surprised but that turned into a look of hatred.

"I need to talk to you, but right now you need to go back upstairs." Elton said. I stared at him so confused.

"What why?" I asked.

"I don't need to explain! Just go!" Elton yelled. He never yelled. What did I do last night?

I began walking upstairs until I saw Sam. He stopped in his tracks, staring at me terrified. I looked at him concerned, seeing the bruises around his neak and on his face.

"Who did this to you baby?" I asked. He backed away from me, shaking.

"Pl-Please." He whispered as tears fell down his cheek. "I d-don't w-want to d-do it a-again sir, pl-please." I was so confused. Why was he calling me sir again?

"Colby get away from him!" Elton yelled in a panic. I was so lost.

"What are you so worked up about Elton!?" I yelled back. Sam flinched back like I was gunna hit him or something. Elton came up to me and stepped between me and Sam.

"You did this." He said in a deadly tone. "You came home drunk and raped him. Now get out so I can take him to Brennens because he doesn't feel safe here." I was in shock. I couldn't have done that.

"Wait what? I couldn't have. I-I didn't mean to." I tried to defend myself.

"It doesn't matter if you meant to or not, it still happened. Now get out." He said in the same deadly tone. I walked back to my room in shock.

How was I going to fix this?