Chapter 49

Warning ⚠️ this contains rape, I'll put a message when it's done. You can skip it and you won't miss anything about the story.

Sams POV                     Starts here

I don't know how many days had passed with me just being chained to the bed, wondering who would be next. I was doped up on drugs, but my mind could still comprehend what was going on.

"You gentlemen have two hours for both of you. Use him however you want just don't kill em." I heard Master say. I tried to say anything, a no or don't, but all that came out was a grunt.

"Needy already pet." Master laughed. "Have at him, you can use any of the toys as well." Both men smirked and licked their lips. I tried to make any sound or even move, but I couldn't, my body was paralyzed.

Both men undressed, wasting none of their precious time. They started by trying to get me l aroused but soon gave up, seeing as it didn't work. One of the men went over to the 'toy table' and picked up a few things.

"Open wide." He said as he forced my jaw open, putting something there to keep me from closing my mouth. It had an opening in the middle, giving them clear access to my throat.

He wasted no time before shoving himself down my throat. He moaned as I gagged. I tried to at least tug on the restraints, but Master had pumped my full of drugs to keep me immobilized.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, the other man entered me. He pounded into me, hitting my prostate every time. My body thought I was enjoying it and I hated when I felt heat in my lower region.

"Someone's enjoying this." One of the men said. I closed my eyes as both men thrusted faster. A few tears slipped out when they came in me. I couldn't close my mouth so I was forced to swallow it.

The man didn't bother taking off the gag as he stepped away to look at my body. My throat burned from his using it so roughly. The other man soon joined him.

They then proceeded to cut me. Force me to cum multiple times. They choked me and strangle me. They used all they could, electricity, water, heat, whatever they could find.

And I could do nothing but take it.

Ends here

I woke up screaming. I felt hands touch my shoulders, panicking me further. I quickly curled up into a ball, rapping my tail around myself.

"Sam, it's Colby. You're ok, calm down baby." I heard a voice say. I whimpered as tears fell freely from my eyes.

"Sammy, look at me baby. It's ok." I cautiously looked up, not wanting to disobey. I was met with Colby's worried face. I cried harder, causing Colby to pick me up and put me in his lap, hugging me. I cried into his shoulder, wetting his shirt as I did so.

"You wanna talk about it baby?" He asked. I shook my head, not wanting to relive it. He shushed me and pet through my hair until I had calmed down.

"Wh-What time is it?" I asked. Colby picked up his phone and squinted when the bright light shown in his face.

"Almost 6." He said, clicking the phone off and putting it back on the desk.

"I-I'm sorry." I muttered. Colby hugged me again.

"We've talked about this baby, you don't need to apologize all the time." He said sweetly.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I mean-" Colby cut me off with a chuckle.

"It's ok Sammy, we'll work on it." I nodded before leaning on his shoulder. "Still sleepy baby." I nodded again, although I didn't want to sleep.

"You sleep, I'll be here if anything happens." I looked up him, smiling a little. He smiled back and ran his hands through my hair.

"Th-thank you Colby." I said as I began to drift off into a dreamless sleep.