Chapter 25

Colby's POV

It had been about two months sense Sam had been given back to that awful man. Kat still hadn't forgiven herself. She apologized and cried every day.

The roommates and I had told the fans and started a go fund me page. I had stopped making videos along with eating and sleeping. All I did now was worry.

The roommates still posted, whatever  money they got they gave to me to try to help save Sam. We had just reached 15 thousands dollars and to celebrate, I posted a picture on my insta thanking everyone.

For the first time in two months, I finally left my room. I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw all the roommates, plus Kat, sitting and talking about video ideas.

"Hey Colbs." Elton said noticing me. The whole kitchen went silent as everyone looked at me.

"Hey." I replied quietly, walking down the stairs and taking a seat in the kitchen.

"How do you feel?" Devyn asked in a concerning tone.

"Fine." I shrugged. That was a lie, I felt like I was going to cry at any second.

"Thank you guys." I heard myself say, they all looked at me in confusion, "You didn't have to help me and give me the money that you earn to save Sam, but you did. I can't ever repay you guys for all that you've done for me." I was bawling at this point.

Devyn and Kat came over and gave me a big hug, the other roommates joining in. We stayed like that for a while, me just sobbing my eyes out while everyone else cried softly.

We broke apart, everyone had red puffy eyes. It was shocking that even though we only had Sam for a few weeks, we all loved him.

"Of corse we would help you." Corey spoke, wiping his eyes, "We love Sam just as much as you do." I smiled at them all, tears still in my eyes.

I was so lucky to have friends like them.