Chapter 10

Sams POV

Dream:

I was curled up, shaking in my small cage. I had messed up, bad. Master had rented me out to one of his friends, wanting me to have sex with him. I had put up a weak fight, getting him pretty pissed off. He had thrown me into my cage and walked off to tell Master.

Soon, Master came down to the freezing basement. "What the fuck was that bitch?" He yelled harshly. I pinned my ears and held back a whimper.

"I-I'm sorry M-Master." I stuttered out. As soon as the words left my lips I knew I messed up.

"Did I say you could speak bitch?" He  yelled with a sadistic grin. "Answer me whore!" He screamed when I said nothing.

"N-No Master." I whimpered. He smiled and unlocked my cage.

"Shift and come." He said calmly. I quickly shifted into my big brown wolf and trotted over to him. I sat on his lap, putting my head on his chest submissively.

"Good boy." He praised as his hand trailed down my boney spine. "Come" he said getting up and walking to the punishment room. I stayed right at his heals as we entered.

"You're such a good dog." He said, "shift." He demanded. I immediately did so, shaking as the cool air hit my skin.

"On the table, on your stomach." He said harshly. I whimpered as I laid on the cold table. He came around to strap my hands and feet apart.

"This is the last time you will fuck up with me, understand whore?" He asked. I pinned my ears and nodded as a few tears escaped my eyes.

"You're crying!? Already!? God you're so pathetic." He kicked my side. "Good thing I'm returning you after this."

He picked up his favorite whip and walked towards me. I knew this whip too well. It was leather with barbed wire intertwined in it.

I cried out as it came down hard on my back. It ripped my skin as he slowly dragged it off. This went on for an hour, each time more agonizing then the next. To finish it off he pored his beer all over my back. I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

"Stop crying." He yelled, undoing the straps and dragging me by my collar. He threw me in my cage, yelling more horrible things at me.

"Sam? Sam!" I heard someone frantically yell. Then I was shaken awake by Colby. I jumped up off the couch, shocking everyone.

"Hey buddy, you ok?" Colby asked in a soft tone. I nodded and dropped my head.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized, sobbing. Everyone except for Kat and Colby looked at me confused.

"You don't need to be sorry for something you can't control." Colby said, getting up and coming towards me slowly as if not to startle a scared animal.

I braced myself, waiting for a kick or a punch, but instead I felt him rap his hands around me. I was shocked, he was hugging me? Was this the eye before the storm?

I hesitantly hugged back, nuzzling into the crook of his neck and breathed in his sent. There was something almost sweet about it. My wolf then went off in my head.

'Mate! Mate!' He howled. I could see him prancing around in my head. I pulled back, surprised that my wolf had talked to me. My wolf whimpered as I did so.

I looked up at Colby teary eyed. Him and Kat stared at me confused. I shook my head and pinned my ears.

"Mate?"