Chapter 19

Smut warning

Colby's POV

I walked downstairs feeling pretty defeated. I felt awful for leaving Sam but that what he wanted.

"He's gunna be ok." Elton said with a smile. It was fake but it helped.

"I know." I sighed, "he's just in so much pain." I plopped on the couch.

"How long does it last?" Corey asked, sitting down next to me. I shrugged.

"Kat said three to five days." I mumbled. Corey nodded.

"Colby, you have to get out of the house." Elton said in kind of a demanding tone. "You go out and film, we can take care of Sam."

"I would man, I really would but he doesn't trust anyone else." I said yawning.

"He trusts me." I heard a familiar voice say from behind the wall. "Go on and get out, I'll take care of Sam."

"Oh Kat thank you." I said as I grabbed my camera. "I'll be back in like 3 hours so just call me if anything happens."

I walked to my car and started it up. I was about to pull out when I got a text from Nik.

'Wanna go eat?'

'Sure man where?' I responded.

'Idk, Tinder Greens?'

'Sounds good to me. Meet ya there.'

~time skip brought to you by Sam and Colby's eyes~

I ended up staying out until about 3 in the morning. I walked into the house trying to be as quiet as possible. I hurried up the stairs, ready to crash, when I heard faint whimpers from Sams room.

'Fuck'

I knocked before slowly opening the door. Sam had definitely gotten worse, he was extremely pale, paler the usual. He looked like he had jumped into the pool he was so sweaty, and he was clutching onto his stomach like his life depended on it.

"Sammy? Baby? Are you ok." I asked in a whisper. He jumped before letting out a yelp of pain. I walked over to him and saw cum all over his chest and stomach.

I frowned as I grabbed a tissue and began wiping him clean. He whimpered and groaned in pain as I did so.I knelt down beside him and pushed the hair out of his face.

"Have you slept?" I asked as sweetly as I could. He shook his head. "Are you sure you don't want me to help you?"

"P-please j-just make it s-stop." He begged desperately while looking into my eyes. He looked so broken and fragile.

"Ok baby," I said, "I'm just gunna finger you, it should help." He didn't move but I knew he understood.

"Lay on your back for me baby." I said. He had almost no energy left as he slowly, with my help, laid on his back.

Once I knew he was comfortable, I began. He was extremely hard, it looked very painful.

"Tell me to stop if it gets too much ok Sammy." I got a weak nod as my response. I rubbed my index finger over his entrance a few times before slipping it in. Sam gasped and moaned, I could tell he wanted to buck his hips but couldn't because he was too weak.

It took me a few tries before I finally found his pleasure spot. He moaned and his face scrunched up. I made sure to hit that spot over and over, giving him as much pleasure as I possibly could.

"I'm g-gunna-" he didn't get to finish before he came on his stomach. He let out a sigh of relief, completely exhausted.

I walked to the bathroom, wetting a paper towel with warm water. I walked back into the room and wiped him down, cleaning him the best I could.

When I was finished he was sound asleep. I kissed his forehead and started to walkout of the room.

"Sleep well." I whispered as I shut off the lights and closed the door.