Chapter 3

Colby's POV

"Would it help if I took one too?" I asked, looking at my hand I realized that I had taken way more then I needed. He nodded hesitantly, his ears glued to his head.

I popped an Advil into my mouth and swallowed with some water to wash it down. I needed to take one anyway, my back hurt for some reason.

He stared at me in shock, then he finally took the pills with water. "There ya go bud." I said,"you'll feel better a little later." He sat on the ground looking at it.

"You wanna go to bed Sam?" I asked in the sweetest voice I had. He nodded so I got his bed ready and patted it. "There ya go, nice and comfy." I said with a smile.

Hesitantly, he climbed into the bed, eyeing me every now and then. Once he was in, I tucked him into bed and put a night light.

I walked out with and sat down with my face in my hands. "What?" Elton asked, I just shook my head.

"The poor kid." I said,"he doesn't deserve this, he's only 18!" I was starting to get angry. He looked at me in shock.

"18!?" Devyn exclaimed, "oh my God ,Colby that's so young." Her eyes were beginning to water.

"I know, and this big old guy wanted him, I don't know what he would have done with the kid." I said.

There was silence for a few moments before I finally spoke "Alright" I rubbed my eyes and yawned, "Well I'm going to go to bed, see you guys tomorrow."

"Night." They all replied as I walked off to bed.