Chapter 63

Colby's POV

To say I was mad was an understatement. I was infuriated.

"What the fuck?" I finally spoke. Everyone stayed silent.

"I didn't realize it would effect him like that." Elton finally spoke. I scoffed.

"You didn't realize that making fun of someone that has to many insecurities to count, would effect them like that. Are you dumb!?" I screamed. They both just let me rant for like 25 minuets until I was finally done.

"We're really sorry. If we had known, we wouldn't have done it. We thought you were joking when you told us to stop and didn't notice until it was too late. We are both truly sorry." Elton spoke calmly. I was still raging and I wanted to scream at him, but I held my tongue.

"You don't need to apologize to me." Was all I said as I walked upstairs. I needed to make sure Sam was ok.

I panicked a little when I couldn't find Sam in my room. I started to quietly look for him until I heard a little whimper coming from under the bed. I sighed in relief, knowing that he was physically ok.

"Hey baby." I said sweetly. I reached my hand under, stopping a little ways away from him. He scrambled away from me which broke my heart.

"I'm not gunna hurt you baby boy." I said, taking my hand away. He shuffled a little closer, recognition crossing his face. He immediately crawled out, shifting when he was out.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I j-just got s-scared an I-I couldn't s-see cl-clearly-" I shushed him as he went on saying his apology.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. I don't wanna hear anymore sorrys ok?" I said sternly.

"I-I'm sorry." He whimpered. "Wait n-no I-I didn't mean th-that! Pl-please don't p-punish me." He said that last part so that it was barely audible. I looked at him sadly.

"Sammy, I'm never ever gunna punish you. I promise, ok?" He nodded. I ruffled his hair, causing him to smile.

"Do you wanna see the roommates? They wanna say sorry." I told him. He froze and tensed up. "You don't have to baby." He nodded but seemed to think about it.

"C-can I be i-in wolf form?" He asked nervously.

"Absolutely." I said without even thinking, "whatever makes you feel comfortable." He nodded and shifted. I smiled at him then started out the door.

Special update Bc guess who got into a relationship? This bitch. And holy fuck is she perfect. Sorry sorry, I won't go on too long but this is my first non toxic relationship and I'm very very excited. Anyway, I hope you lovelies enjoyed this update! ♥️