Chapter 18

Sams POV

I woke up the next morning pleasantly surprised I hadn't had a nightmare. I let out a quiet whine when pain shot through my stomach.

I felt moving next to me and I started to panic. That is until I remembered that I had asked Colby to stay with me.

"Good morning Sammy." I heard him say, "Did you sleep ok?" I nodded even though it was a lie. I can never sleep good when I'm in heat.

I felt more pain shoot through my body. I groaned and whimpered as Colby looked at me with pity.

"Let me go get you your medicine." He said as he climbed out of the bed. Once I knew he was gone, I began to 'fix' myself. It only took about a minute before I was cumming all over myself.

"Oh, Sammy." I heard a voice say. My eyes shot open and I was met with Colby looking at me sadly. I felt humiliated as I tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"It's ok baby." He tried to comfort as he walked over. He grabbed a tissue and wiped the white liquid off my stomach.

I could feel that I needed to fix myself again but I held off. I didn't want to do that in front of Colby. I let the tears fall as it began to hurt.

"Do you want me to help?" He asked. I shut down. I really didn't want him to touch me like that. I started shaking and whimpering.

"Sammy, baby, you don't have to let me if you don't want to." I stared at him when he called me baby. No one had ever called me that before.

"N-No." I whispered. I knew I couldn't satisfy myself and I also knew that if Colby stayed it would only make it harder.

"Do you want me to stay?" I shook my head. He nodded as he got up from the bed. I watched as he left, closing the door behind him.

I immediately started trying to relieve myself which was extremely painful. I tried my best to keep in the whimpers and moans.

This was gunna be a long day.