Chapter 56

Today was honestly the most fun I've had in a really long time. After Devyn painted my nails, and was ultimately forced to take it off by all the guys, we ate and then went to this place called 'Stars and Strikes'. It was pretty cool, they had these things called games that we could play to win stuff. And they also had this thing called bowling.

I didn't really understand what I was doing but it was still fun. Elton put these things called 'bumpers' up to keep the ball from missing the weird white things. I still managed to miss though.

It was a lot of fun and I felt almost normal. Everyone talked to me like I was one of them, not like I was stupid or lesser. The only thing that kept me from feeling completely normal was the glares I received. Some people really didn't like the fact I was there. Although Elton assured me that if anyone tried anything he would 'whoop their ass'.

We all got home around 12 and I was exhausted. I immediately went upstairs to sleep, throwing on one of Colby's hoodies and dome pajama pants. I curled up in the center of the bed and dozed off.

~~~in ze morning~~~

"Hey Sam." I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see Elton smiling. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah." I responded, "n-no nightmares." Elton smiled wider.

"Guess what?" I tilted my head to the side. "Colby's coming back today." I sprung up, my tail wagging like crazy. Elton laughed causing a blush to spread across my cheeks.

"Go ahead and get dressed then we can go get him ok?" I nodded eagerly, basically shoving Elton out of the room. He only chuckled as I closed to door and got dressed.

I put on a long sleeve shirt with some black skinny jeans before rushing to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, I ran a brush through my hair and ran downstairs, almost tripping.

"Don't fall Sam." Elton warned, catching me as I tripped on the last stair.

"S-Sorry, just e-exited." I spoke quietly. Devyn giggles as she walked into the room.

"Your so cute!" She exclaimed, walking over to pet my ears. I leaned into her touch, my tail wagging as she scratched gently. She giggled more.

"Alright buddy, let's get going." Elton said, grabbing his car keys. Devyn stopped petting me so I quickly walked over to Elton. We both walked out to the car and Elton opened the door for me. I smiled and got into the front seat.

~time skip brought to you by the fabulous fan art above~

I looked out the window impatiently as we pulled into the airport pick up. My tail thumped against the seat as I got more exited to see Colby.

Soon Elton pulled over. I looked around to see if I could find Colby. I whimpered when I couldn't. Why would Elton pull over if Colby wasn't here.

"It's alright buddy, he said to meet him here." Elton reassured me. I nodded and sat down, still intently looking out the window.

Soon, I saw Colby walking towards us. I whimpered and whined, wanting him to come faster.

"You can get out Sam, go say hi." Elton chuckled. I jumped out of the car running to Colby. Once he saw me, he dropped his bag and opened his arms for a hug. I ran into him, hugging him as tightly as I could.

"Hey baby." He whispered. A few tears fell as we hugged. "Aww don't cry Sammy." I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized, "I'm j-just happy to s-see you." Colby chuckled before pulling away. He picked up his bag and grabbed my hand.

"I missed you too baby boy." He said, kissing my head. I blushed as we walked back to the car, Colby getting in the back with me. Elton looked at us through the mirror and smiled.

Elton and Colby talked about the trip as I clung onto Colby. He had his arm around me, rubbing my arm gently.

"Have you been eating Sammy?" Colby asked. I nodded, proud of myself. "Good, I'm proud of you. Which reminds me, I got you a surprise." My ears perked up at that and I spent the rest of the cat ride wondering what is was.

Once we arrive home, we got out of the car and rushed inside. Elton called everyone down as we made our way to the couch. Once everyone was there, Colby pulled out a box that was all wrapped up with a bow on it. He handed it to me and smiled.

"Go ahead baby." He said. I nodded and carefully unwrapped the box. "I went to like 18 stores to find the most comfortable one, I even tried it on and wore it for a day." Colby added. I looked at him super confused until I opened it.

Inside was a nice red collar with a tag included. I felt tears build up in my eyes. I looked up at Colby, who's smile turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?" He asked, panicking slightly. I just shook my head and let the tears fall. "Baby, if you don't want it you don't have to wear it, I just thought this one might be more comfortable."

"N-No," I interrupted. "I-It's not that. I-It's j-just so n-nice, n-no ones ever d-done this b-before. A-and you h-had it o-on too." More tears fell. "Th-thank you." I hugged him and cried into his shirt. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"I'm glad you like it baby. You wanna put it on?" Colby asked. I nodded eagerly. Colby chuckled before grabbing the collar and rapping it around my neck. He put it on the loosest setting making me smiled a little.

"Ok that was actually the cutest thing I've seen all year." Aaron said, causing me to blush and hide in Colby's chest.

"And red looks so good on you Sam!" Devyn exclaimed. I was blushing so hard I thought I was gunna explode.

"Ok guys, don't embarrass him to much." Elton said, trying to save me. Colby laughed and held me close. I snuggled into him, ignoring all the awes we got.

"Alright well," Elton started." I have a surprise for all of you tonight, more for Sam because I'm sure he's never been to one." I tilted my head to the side.

"Oh c'mon Elton." Aaron sighed, "last time you had a surprise Sam came home hurt."

"If Sam gets hurt from this then something went very very wrong." Elton countered and got up. "By the way, you all have to come, you don't have a choice." He laughed evilly as he exited the room.

"Where screwed." Corey said after a moment of silence.

"Definitely." Colby sighed.

Sorry I've been dead, umm. A lot has happened so eh. Anyway, my question for you is who is your favorite superhero and why? Ok have a nice day lol

SUPER COOL ART OMG ITS SO GREAT AND I LOVE IT