Chapter 21

Sams POV

I honestly wasn't really paying attention to what Colby was doing until I heard my name.

"Sammy, wanna be in one of my videos?" He whispered. I looked at him to see him full of excitement. So I nodded, not wanting to ruin his mood.

He jumped up and waved at me to follow which I did. When we walked outside, I noticed a girl waiting by the gate. I stopped in my tracks as fear took over.

I watched carefully as Colby let her in and they both hugged. I pinned my ears and stood there awkwardly. Soon, Colby and the girl were walking towards me.

"Hey Sam, this is Amanda, Elton's girlfriend." He said pointing to Amanda.

"Nice to meet you." She said cheerfully as she took a step toward me and reached her hand out. I flinched and took a few steps back. She put her hand down, looking at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I got a little ahead of myself."

"N-No I-it's ok." I countered, "I-It's j-just a h-habit," she smiled when I spoke, and so did Colby.

"Anyway, we need to film and intro and get to the appointment quickly." Colby said, rushing us into the backyard. He picked up a camera and set it down so it could see him.

"Cmon Sam." He called, "you can be in it too." I walked over and stood beside him awkwardly. I looked up at him to see him smiling at me. I blushed and looked away.

"Hey Amanda, will you press record for me?" Colby asked. Amanda nodded and pushed the button.

"Hey guys it's Colby Brock! And today I am joined not only by Sam." He jesters toward me so I waved shyly, "but also by Amanda!" She walked in waving. "So guys, today we are going to be prancing Elton by dyeing his dog pink!"

"He's gunna kill us." Amanda mumbled. I pinned my ears and looked at Colby terrified.

"Not actually, it's just a joke." Colby said, noticing my distress. "So anyways guys let's go ahead and jump right on into it." He smiles and shut off the camera.

"Amanda will you get Circa while I get Sam in the car?" Colby asked.

"Yeah sure." She responded. She walked inside as we walked around the house. I got into the car, with a little bit of Colby's help, and buckled up. Amanda was shortly out with a white dog.

"Hey Sam?" She asked, getting my attention, "Can Circa sit back here with you? She super sweet and I promise she won't hurt you." I nodded hesitantly. Amanda smiled as she closed my door and walked to the other on to let circa in. The cute white dog jumped up on the seat and laid down.

I carefully reached over and pet her soft head. She was so fluffy and soft, I was in shock. I just kept my hand there and looked out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

We had just arrived home with circa, the now pink dog. We walked inside and waited for Elton to come home. Colby was recording, of course, waiting for the door to open.

As soon as it did, I hid behind Colby. There was complete silence before Elton walked a little closer.

"What did you do?" He asked softly. Picking up circa.

"What do you mean?" Colby asked, "she looks great!" Elton just glared at him. At then took her outside where they messed around a little more. Soon Colby turned off his camera and was met with a furious Elton.

"You know your going to regret this." He said after talking a bit. He nodded, smirking at Elton who rolled his eyes.

Then we all sat on the couch with me dosing in and out of sleep. Colby pulled me closer and whispered in my ear.

"Go ahead and sleep." I nodded and with that I closed my eyes and let sleep consume me.