Chapter 24

Trigger warning ⚠️ abuse and rape

Sams POV

Master had placed me in a small cage behind his seat. I tried to make as little noise as possible, not wanting to upset him but, I couldn't control the tears that ran down my cheeks.

"Thought you could escape me Samuel?" Master asked, "such an arrogant slut." He chuckled. I let out a quiet whimper, trying not to be heard.

"You are going to get the worst punishment of your pathetic life when we get home." He said as he looked at me in the rear view mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

Master had just brought me down to the freezing basement. I was crying so hard I could barely see. I sat there shivering until I was harshly yanked out of my cage.

"Come on whore, lets see what that pretty mouth of yours can do." He smirked as he dragged me across the room to a mattress he had. He undid his buckle before laying on the mattress.

"You know what to do, get to it!" He demanded. Quickly, I pulled his pants and boxers down with my shaking hands. His member sprung free and I immediately got to work, trying to avoid worse punishment. Just as I was about to take him in my mouth, he stopped me.

"If you bite me, I will rip out all your teeth one by one." I nodded and pinned my ears to let him know I understood. Then I took him into my mouth. I started with just half, which I guess wasn't enough for him because he pushed my head all the way down, causing me to gag.

He did this repeatedly, sometimes holding me there as he thrusted into my throat. Just as he was about to cum, he yanked my hair back, pulling me off him.

"Lay down in your stomach, ass in the air." He commanded as he grabbed a cloth to wipe his member. I got into the position quickly, using my tail to cover my entrance.

"Move your tail or I will break it." He growled. I whimpered as I moved my tail to the side. I felt his hands grip my waist before he slammed into me, completely dry. I cried out as he thrusted into me with no mercy.

"You still feel so good." He whispered into my ear. He made sure not to hit my prostate so I would receive no pleasure.

This continued for what felt like hours. I could feel blood dripping down my leg. As soon as he came, he pulled out and quickly inserted a butt plug into me.

"Just so nothing spills out." He said cunningly. "Now lay on your stomach, all the way down." I did so wincing in pain.

Master left the room and came back with leather cuffs for my wrists and ankles. He put them on tightly before he grabbed a chain to connect it to. My body felt like it was being stretched out as he pulled the chains as far as they would go.

Next he came over and slid a blindfold over my eyes. This was the worst part. I had no idea what was going on. I kept telling myself to breathe in and out but I was still panicking. I heard some more shuffling and metal clanking before there were footsteps approaching me.

"What to do to you first? Hmm." He thought aloud. I screamed when I felt a whip violently hit my skin. There was something sharp on it that dug deep into my flesh and was yanked out.

This torture continued for hours. He would hit the same spot over and over, causing me even more pain.

Then I felt a bucket of boiling water being poured on me. I tried to scream but it came out more like a strangled cry. My throat felt like it was on fire from screaming so much.

Master came over and took off the blindfold. I watched as he walked away. I started to panic, thinking that I would be left in this position for a long time.

However, he walked back in with a metal rod. The end of it had a big 'S' and it was glowing. Then it clicked. I was going to be branded.

"P-Please master." I begged, "Please don't d-do this." But it was no use.

"Did I say you could talk slut?" He asked, I looked away before he yelled, "Answer me!"

"N-No master." I cried. He shook his head in disapproval before jamming the burning rod on the right side of my lower back. I screamed bloody murder as tears poured from my eyes.

He held it there for about a minute before pulling it from my skin. I could feel the welts already forming. Master came around to speak to me, lifting my chin up to look at him.

"You know I talked to that Colby kid, he told me that he's happy you're gone. I mean I don't blame him, look at you! Your such a pathetic cockslut." I shook my head as he spoke, not wanting to believe him.

"That's all you're for really, just to please people. You are literally worth less then dirt. You should have seen the look of joy on Colby's face when I took you away. He hates you." Master continued.

"No one loves you. Not Colby, not his friends, I don't even love you. You're only here for when I need a good fuck or when I get bored. You don't even get the privilege to speak anymore. I don't want to hear your voice. You know Colby hates the sound of your voice. He says that it makes him want to rip his ears out. He also says that he hates it when you look at him. It makes him feel worthless like you." He ranted, slapping my face a few times.

I was crying so hard right now that I couldn't even breathe. How could I have trust end him so easily? I'm such an idiot.

"That's enough for today." Master said, getting up. "I'll see you tomorrow pet." He walked up the stairs, leaving me with my thoughts.