Chapter 15

Sams POV

I was awaken by Kat and Colby although I wasn't in their house anymore. I started to panic as the worst thoughts came to my head.

'He didn't want me anymore. He was going to take me back. I knew I was useless.'Then I felt a gentle hand pet over my head and pinned ears.

"Hey Sammy," Colby said, "We're just at the doctors, they're gunna make sure that everything is ok, ok?" I nodded even though I didn't fully believe him.

"Good," he paused. He looked like he was debating what to say next in his mind, "you have to wear a collar though, we just got one. You can tell me if anything's wrong with it ok?"

I nodded and watched him closely as he strapped the collar around my neck. I was presently surprised when it wasn't so tight that I could barely breathe. In fact it was very loose.

"Ok." Kat smiled, "lets go do this so then you can go back to sleep, ok Sammy?" I nodded while I got up and stretched. I jumped out of the car and waited for Colby.

Once he started walking I stayed right as his heels, keeping my head down like all my previous masters told me. Never once did I let myself walk in front of him. Doing that would be like saying that I was better then him and I was definitely not better then him.

We walked into this weird building where Colby had to go tell my name to a lady sitting at a desk. I heard her type something before we were walking again.

I heard Colby tell the lady thank you before he walked into a room. He paused for a minute before talking to me.

"Hey Sam can you get on the table?" I nodded and jumped up, sitting down with my tail rapped around me still staring at the ground.

A few minutes a lady walked into the room, "Hi! My name is Dr. Pond and I'll be your doctor for today." I didn't dare lift up my head or even move for that matter.

"Hi." Colby responded, even without looking, I knew he had a smile on his face.

"So what brings you guys in today?" She asked.

"Well, I just got Sam here and I just wanted to make sure he's ok. He's been though a lot and has a few scars that I think are infected." I heard Colby say.

I could feel her eyes on me as she spoke, "Poor baby. Lets take a look." She paused before walking over to me, "Can you shift for me Sam?"

I quickly nodded and did so. I used my hands to cover my privets while the Doctor lady handed me some clothes. I thanked her before quickly putting them on.

"Can you turn around for me sweetheart?" I did so quickly, tensely waiting for her to do something, "Calm down sweetie, I won't hurt you." She said as her cold fingers trailed down my spine.

"He's definitely underweight." She said, "and this is definitely infected, I'm gunna start him on some medication for it," she paused, "and lets weigh you real quick."

She stood up beckoning me to follow which I did. She led me up to this scary looking machine. I stoped dead in my tracks.

"It's ok." She comforted, "this is just gunna tell me how much you weigh." I pinned my ears as I stepped on and whimpered when it made a noise.

I was thankful when after about ten seconds she told me to step off. We walked back into the room with Colby and Kat. I quickly went to sit back on the table.

"Ok so," the doctor sighed, "he weighs 78 pounds which, honestly if he wasn't a werewolf, he wouldn't be alive." I pathetically looked over at Colby who was already looking at me with sad eyes.

"I'm gunna take some blood work and then we can discuss a treatment plan." Dr. Pond smiled as she pulled out a needle.

Immediately, I started to panic. Backing myself into a wall and pulling my knees up to my chest.

"Oh sweetie." She said coming closer, "I'm so so sorry, but I have to get this. It will be very very quick I promise." I nodded, curling up into myself more.

All of a sudden, I felt a soothing hand pet behind my ears. I looked up to see Colby smiling gently. Slowly, I began to relax and lean into the touch.

"Ok all done!" I heard the doctor say. I looked at her in complete shock. I hadn't even noticed that she had taken the blood.

"I'm gunna go test this and grab a few papers for you guys. Then you're free to go!" She said as she walked out of the room.

There was a moment of silence before Kat spoke to me, "You did so good Sammy." She helped me up and back to the table where she sat with me. She rubbed her hand on my back gently while talking to Colby.

I wasn't paying attention until the doctor came back into the room. She was stressed, I could tell by her posture.

"Ok so um," she paused, unsure of what to say, "Sams in heat."

Shit