Chapter 13

Sam POV

'Sit closer to mate!' My wolf whined and begged in my head. He was trying to take control to be closer to Colby.

'No, he didn't give me permission. I want to stay by Katrina who I know is safe.' I said back to him. He whined more and pushed for control.

'Stop! Your about to make me shift! I don't know if I can do that yet!' I yelled inside my head. He whined and pushed more.

'Please!' He begged desperately, 'I want to feel love like mates.'

'Fine!' I was desperate at this point. I didn't want to shift without his permission. I subtly scooted a little closer to Colby. He didn't seem to notice which I was thankful for but my wolf wasn't satisfied with that.

'Please closer.' He whined. I didn't respond or move or anything, I just tuned him out. Which I didn't realize was a bad idea. Before I even knew what was happening, I was in my wolf form on the floor.

"Holy shit!" I heard someone scream. My wolf just waged his tail as he looked at Colby, who was frozen with shock. I was fighting for control as he trotted over to Colby and sat as his feet looking at him.

"Blue?" He looked at Kat as she said this. "Blue, give control back to Sam." He whimpered in protest but she held a stern tone that he knew to listen too.

I didn't shift back when I got control out of pure fear of how mad they would be. Instead I backed myself up into a wall like a scared puppy and curled up.

"Sammy?" Kat asked in a concerning tone. "Your ok bud, can you come here for me?" I only curled into myself more. I was getting horrible flashbacks of the last time Blue took control.

"Ok, you can stay there." Kat said. She knew not to push me which I was thankful for. I rapped my tail around myself and watched everyone intently.

"Well that was...intense." Brennen said which only made me feel worse. Kat shot him a glare to which he put his hands up in defense. "I was just trying to lighten the mood."

The man with the beard cleared his throat, "So you guys got any video ideas?" I was confused by this but didn't dare move or do anything.

They proceeded to talk about their 'Youtube' videos for a long time. Laughing and making jokes. They seemed to not be mad about Blues little outburst earlier.

Very slowly I crawled out of my spot, still trying to remain unnoticed. I curled up on the floor in between Kat and Colby, very happy that none of the others made comments about me moving.

"Hey Sam, wanna come up here?" I heard a deep voice whisper. I didn't respond, instead I jumped up next to Colby, curling back up to not take up to much space.

A few moments later, I felt a hand on my back. Normally I would have freaked out but something about the way it felt. Like it was just right.

'It's mate!' My would howled and pranced around.

'Maybe this will be different' I thought as I started to drift off into sleep.