Chapter 52 +Announcement

Sams POV

Today was the day that Colby left for Kansas. He had already packed his bags and now all we had to do was drop him off. I had practically been glued to his side sense yesterday.

"Ready baby?" He asked. I nodded, for his sake. I didn't want to make him feel guilty about going to see his family but, at the same time, I was worried. My mate bond with him was pretty strong, him being away for that long would affect me greatly. On top of that, I didn't trust anyone as much as I trusted Colby. Sure, Elton and Devyn were up there but, I was still cautious of them.

"Ok let's go." He said as he starts to walk out the door. I timidly followed behind him, my ears pinned and my tail rapped around my leg. He opened the door for me, letting me get in first. I looked up at him, only to see him smile and gesture towards the car with his head. I got in and scooted over to the other seat.

As soon as he was in, I grabbed onto the front of his shirt tightly, laying my head on his shoulder. He rapped his arm around me and made small talk with Elton. I didn't pay attention to anything they said, I just wanted to cherish the moment I still had with my mate.

"Ok Sammy." He said as the car began to stop. "I've got to go now baby." I whimpered as he placed a kiss on my head and have a tight hug.

"I'll be back in two days ok? I promise." He said, lifting my chin up. I nodded, trying to hold back the tears in my eyes. He smiled before giving me one final hug. Then he got out of the car, grabbed his bag, thanked Elton, said bye to me one more time, and walked away. I could already feel the emptiness starting to set in. My wolf whimpered.

"You ok Sam?" Elton asked, looking back at me through the mirror. I nodded and curled my tail around myself. I didn't want to cause him any trouble.

By the time we got back to the house, I felt completely empty. Like a huge part of me was missing.

"Go and relax Sam, I'll come get you when it's lunch time, ok?" Elton smiled at me. I nodded and began to walk up the stairs and into Colby's room. I curled up in his unmade bed, cuddling up to one of his pillows. My wolf whimpered in my head as I did so.

I began to cry softly as all the negative thoughts came to my head again. I'm not good enough for him. I'm just a stupid slut. He deserves someone better. I can't do anything right . I knew they were all true and that made me wonder if this was all just an excuse to leave me.

I'd been abandoned in the past but usually that involved being thrown out somewhere. I mean, he would have a valid reason to throw me out. I've messed up so many times.

I don't know, I'll just have to wait and see.

What's up my friends. Hope that corona time is going well. Anyway, I wanted to y'all you all that I am currently in the process of writing a new story. The thing is, I'm not gonna publish it until either this story is done (no where near the end) or until I'm done with Thank You.

Also, the new story is not about solby. I know I know, I'm sorry. The thing is, I just kinda lost interest. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WILL NEVER WRITE SOLBY AGAIN. I WILL!!! I just need to get back into it is all. More details about the new story will come out soon. If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them :) (story is about Peter Parker btw)