5- Bigger Brain

The next day the four of us get into the car, and Steve drives us out to the cabin by the lake, where we see Anthony on the porch with Morgan. Steve parks the car, and we step out, Anthony sees us and sighs, as I just nod at him.  He nods back as he takes Morgan inside the cabin, I nod at the others and they follow me up the steps onto the porch. Anthony then comes back out with glasses and his usual green drink. "We just want you to listen to Scott, please Anthony" I tell him, and he just looks at us. "Go ahead Scott" I say to him. Scott then goes on to tell Anthony all about what he had told us, and his idea of going back in time.

"No, no we know what it sounds like" Scott then says.
'Tony, after everything you've seen is anything really impossible?" Steve then asks him.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale...which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" Anthony says as he hands Steve a glass.
"Thank you" Steve says taking the glass.

"In layman's terms, it means you're not coming home" Anthony says to Scott.
"I did" Scott tells him.
"No, you accidently survived" Anthony says pouring another glass, "No, it's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull a... what did you call it?" he asks Scott as he hands him a drink.

"A..a time heist?" Scott says.
"Yeah, a time heist, of course" Anthony remarks, "Why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable. Because it's a pipe dream" he goes on to say.
"The stones are in the past. We could go back, we could get them" Steve tells him.

"We could snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back" Natasha then says.
"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?" Anthony says.
"I don't believe we would" Steve says.

"Gotta say it, I sometimes miss that giddy optimism

"Gotta say it, I sometimes miss that giddy optimism. However high hopes won't help... if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome will be our collective demise" Anthony says as he sits down.

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. All right? It means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events" Scott says as he sits down beside Anthony.
"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe....is based on Back To The Future?" Anthony says looking at Scott, and Scott scoffs, "Is it?" he asks Scott.

"No" Scott says.
"Good, you had me worried there. Cause that would be horseshit. That's not how quantum physics work, and you know that" he then says as he looks at me.

"Anthony, this may be our only chance, and I am willing to try anything, we need to take a stand" I then say to him.
"We did stand, and yet, here we are" he says to me.
"I know you got a lot on the line, you got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lotta people did.  And now, now we have a chance to bring her back... to bring everyone back, and you're telling me that you won't even..."Scott says to him.
"That's right, Scott, I won't even. I can't" Anthony says.
"It's a chance to get the kid back" I then say to him, and he looks up at me.