7-Who's Bucky?

After getting what we needed, we find where Sitwell is and we set up a way to get him into our hands. As Sam acquires Sitwell, we wait in a nearby alley way, once we spot him Steve grabs the man and drags him up onto the roof of the nearby building. Steve tosses him across the roof, "Tell me about Zola's algorithm" Steve demands.

"Never heard of it" Sitwell says as he stammers back away from us.
"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" I then demand from him.
"I was throwing up, I get seasick" he says as he gets to the ledge of the rooftop, and almost falls. Steve grabs him, holding him up, "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers" Sitwell says to him.
"Oh, you're right, it's not his style" I then say to him as Steve loosens his grip on Sitwell, "It's really hers" I say as Steve steps aside, and Natasha kicks Sitwell off the roof.

'So, you two kiss and make up?" Natasha then says to us.
"We're working things out" I smile at Steve as we hear Sitwell scream, and see him tossed back across the roof, and Sam lands nearby with his Falcon wings.  The three of us then walk over toward Sitwell, who looks at them terrified.

"Zola's algorithm is a program for choosing Insight's targets" he says his voice shaking.
"What targets?" Steve asks him.
"The two of you" he says pointing at Steve and I, "A TV anchor in Cairo, the Under Secretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa City, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA. Now, or in the future" Sitwell tells us.

"In the future? How could it know?" Steve asks.
Sitwell then starts to laugh, "How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book" he says getting up from the ground, "Zola taught HYDRA how to read it" he tells us and we all look at him confused. "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores! Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future" Sitwell tells us. "Oh, my God, Pierce is gonna kill me" he tries to quietly say to himself.
"What then?" Steve ask as he takes a step forward.
"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time" he tells us.

We were riding in Sam's car as we decide what we need to do next, "HYDRA doesn't like leaks" Sitwell says.
"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it?" Sam tells him.
"Insight's launching in 16 hours" Natasha informs us. We're cutting it a little bit close here" she adds.

"I know, we'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly" Steve then says.
"What? Are you crazy?" Sitwell says not happy with that plan. "That is a terrible, terrible idea" he says and that's when we hear a thud on the top of the car. The window beside Sitwell shatters and we see an arm reach in and grab Sitwell tossing him out the window. Natasha and I both look out the window, and we realize its him the Winter Solider.

He starts to shoot bullets into the car, and I flip over onto Steve's lab, as he grabs the emergency break to the car, bringing it to a stop, and causing the Winter Solider to flip off the car and into the middle of the highway.  We stay there watching as he gets back up, as Natasha gets her gun out to shoot, we are hit from behind and the car is shoved forward toward the Winter Solider.