1- 16 Year Old Kid

I sat with Wanda at the table, both of us stirring our coffee, and keeping a look out, taking in our surroundings, as Natasha sits at another table. "All right, what do you see?" we hear Steve asking over out communication links.

"Standard beat cops" Wanda replies, "Small station, quiet street. It's a good target" she adds.
"ATM on the south corner, which means?" I ask her.
"Camera's" she says to me as I take another sip of my coffee.
"Both cross streets are one way" Steve then says.

"So, compromised escape routes" Wanda tells him.
"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out" Steve then says to us, as I glance up trying to spot the building he was looking out from.

"The range-Rover halfway up the block,  you see it?" I then asks her.
"Yeah, the red one? It's cute" Wanda says and I give her a small smile.
"It's also bulletproof,  which means private security...which means more guns...which means more headaches for somebody, Probably us" Natasha then comes across the radio telling us.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda then comments

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature " Natasha then tells her.
"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam says into the communication links.
"Not to my face, why? Did you hear something?" Natasha tells him and I smile at their banter.
"Eyes on targets folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months, I don't want to lose him" Steve says to us.

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us" Sam comments.
Just then we hear horns honking, "Sam, see that garbage truck. Tag it" Steve orders.
"On it" we hear Sam replying. "Yeah, that trucks loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed" Sam tells the team.

"It's a battering ram" I then says to them, "Steve, we should go now" I say to  him.
"Agree, go now" he says to us.
"What?" Wanda says looking at me.
"He's not going for the police" I tell her as I then get up from the table. "Sam get Steve there,  we will catch up" I say to him.

"Got it Artemis" Sam replies.
"You are ready for this Wanda" I say to her, and she nods at me.

I take off running down the streets making my way to where the attack was going to be. As I run I shed my jacket, and reaching onto my back, I take off the shield that Tony had created me. It was a smaller version of Steve's, and more lightweight. I place it on my arm and I get closer to the building, "Body armor, AR-15s" I hear Steve informing us, as I catch up seeing him on top of a truck. "I make seven hostiles" he adds, as I join his side, and we hear gunfire up above.

"I make five" Sam comes over the earpiece saying.
"Nice to see you made it" Steve smiles at me.

"I took a detour" I smile back as we jump off the truck, and go to join Sam, and we see Wanda has made her way there.
"Wanda, just like we practiced" Steve says to her.