1-Reunion

"Sergeant Rhodes, are you sure this is where he is going to be?" I ask as I scouted from the mountain range I was hidden in.
"Artemis, this is where he was last seen, can you see anything?" he asks me through the communication link.
"A lot of men, with high powered rifles, they keep going in and out of an area in the side of the mountain" I inform him.
"He's got to be in there then" he says to me.

"Bloody Hell Tony what have you gotten yourself into" I say to myself, as I try to make my way down there

"Bloody Hell Tony what have you gotten yourself into" I say to myself, as I try to make my way down there.  I sneak my way through the streets and head toward the area I had been scouting before when I hear the sounds of gunfire. I run faster, taking my arrow out and preparing to fire them at any one that wasn't Tony coming out of the tunnel. That's when I see men come running out scared, and I wonder what the hell is going on in that cave.  As I get closer I hear more blasts, and run down and into the opening. That's when I see a man laying in the corner, bleeding out.

"Where is he, where is Tony Stark?" I ask the man as we then hear movement coming from out of the tunnel. The man that is dying slowly raises a finger and I see what looks like a robot coming from the opening in the tunnel.

"Tony?" I question.
"Aunt Willow?" he replies, just as we hear footsteps.
"Tony watch out" the man I had been speaking to says warning us as the other man fires a rocket at us. I jump out of the way, as Tony then does something on his robotic armour, and fires back. I slowly get back up as he goes to speak to the man on the ground. From what I could tell they had been held captive together.

"Tony come on" I say to him, as he then puts his helmet back on.
"Quite the reunion Aunt Willow" he says to me as we make our way for the exit of the cave.
"It's what I always imagined it would be" I say sarcastically back to him.  Just as we exit the cave we see many armoured men standing around us.

"Stay behind me" Tony says and I nod at him as the men start to fire at us. Once they are all done shooting, each bullet bouncing off Tonys suit, I step out from behind him.

"My turn" he then says as he then makes flamethrowers come out of his arms.  The two of us then make our way through the men that are trying to stop us.  Tony's robotic suit doing more work then my bow and arrows and I am impressed with what he had created. As we fight off the men, Tony is suddenly blasted up into the sky.  I run off trying to track down where he is going to crash, and find him in the rubble of his suit.

"Not bad" he says to me as I help get him up.
"That was impressive" I say to him.
"Rhodey call you in?" he asks as we start to walk through the desert.
"Of course, I am the best tracker in the world" I smile as I then press the button on my communication ear piece.

"I got him Rhodey, I'll send up a signal" I say as I then place an arrow on my bow  and shoot it up in the air. We watch as it explodes, "now we just gotta wait" I tell Tony.
"So where have you been?" he asks me.

"Around, I've been doing the odd missions here and there, keeping myself occupied" I tell him.
"Still not looking for your Capsicle are you?" he asks me.
"You just had to bring that up" I say as we then hear helicopters over head of us.  We watch as they land, and see Rhodes come running up to us.