9 - Owe It

We reappear on the platform with the others, and start to look around at each other, "Did we get em all?" Bruce then asks.
"Are you telling me this actually worked?" James asks and that's when I notice Natasha was not back.

Clint falls to his knees, "Clint, where's Nat?" Bruce asks him.  Clint doesn't say a word, as he just looks at Steve and I tears in his eyes and we know that she died.  Bruce falls to his knees and then hits the platform, as I turn to Steve and wrap my arms around him and cry.

We change out of our outfits and head down to the dock, joining Anthony, Clint, Thor and Bruce. I sit down on a bench with Steve and try and keep my tears back, "Do we know if she had family?" Anthony asks.
"Yeah, us" Steve tells him.

Thor then steps over toward us, "What?" he says

"Huh?" Anthony says to him.
"What are you doing?" Thor asks.
"Just asked him a question" he says to Thor.

"Yeah, no, you're acting like she's dead. Why are you acting like she's dead. We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones.... Cap, we can bring her back. Isn't that right? So, stop this shit. We're there Avengers. Get it together" Thor says to us.

'Can't get her back" Clint then says.
"What's he...? What?" Thor asks confused.
"It can't be undone. It can't" Clint says as he tries to hold his tears back.

"Look, I'm sorry, no offense, but you're a very earthly being, okay? And we're talking about space magic. And can't seems very definitive. Don't you think?" Thor says to Clint.

"Yeah, look, I know that I'm way outside my pay grade here. But she still isn't here, is she?" Clint says.
"No, that's my point" Thor tells him.
"It can't be undone. Or that's at least what the red floating guy had to say.  Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? Go grab your hammer and you go fly and you talk to him" Clint shouts at Thor, as he then takes a moment, emotion overwhelming him, "It was supposed to be me. She sacrificed her life for that goddamn stone.  She bet her life on it." He cries.

Bruce then picks up a bench and lets out an angry grunt as he tosses the bench clear across the water, "She's not coming back" he turns to us saying. "We have to make it worth it. We have to" he says.
I then stand up, and look at the team, "We will do that. We owe it to her" I say to them.