4-Tree

Slowly getting up we look to see three figures arriving in the light, and one of those figures is someone we hadn't seen in years.
Bruce opens the helmet on his Hulkbuster, and laughs, "You guys are so screwed now!" he shouts.

"BRING ME THANOS!" Thor shouts as he runs off with the tree thing and racoon carrying a gun follow him

"BRING ME THANOS!" Thor shouts as he runs off with the tree thing and racoon carrying a gun follow him. Thor runs creating lighting around his body as he jumps in the air and swings his axe down, creating lighting to go through the aliens. Steve and I continue to fight side by side as Thor gets closer swinging his axe around.

"New haircut?" Steve asks Thor seeing that he no longer has long hair.
"Noticed you've copied my beard." Thor points out to Steve, and Steve just shrugs. "Oh by the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree" he says pointing to the alien tree that had just stabbed through three aliens. 

"I am Groot" the tree says to us. 

"I am Steve Rogers" Steve tells it.

"I am Willow Harper" I then say as we go back to fighting

As we fight there is suddenly a rumbling sound and the earth begins to vibrate under our feet. Looking out we see something break free under the ground, and giant wheels with blades come spinning toward us all.

"Fall Back! Fall back, now!" T'Challa calls out to us all, and we run. I manage to lose Steve in all the chaos, but I continue running and taking out as many aliens as I can.
"Focus that fire on the left flank, Sam" Rhodey orders as the two of them continue to blast away.
"I'm doing it" Sam replies.

I continue running when I see Okoye and Natasha ahead of me, "Go! Go!" I shout at them, as I look back and see the vehicle comes closer. The three of us brace for impact when they stop, and we see a familiar red wisp wrap around them. We watch as Wanda, makes them go flying into the air, then causes them to go around us and destroy the aliens come to attack. Both Natasha and I look at her smiling, as Okoye flips her spear around looking surprised at what she had just seen.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye says to us

"You need to get back to Vision" I say to her.
"No, I'm were I am needed and Vis would understand" she says to me, as we go back to fighting the aliens.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here" we then hear Sam say.
"Somebody get to Vision!" I hear Steve's voice shouting in the comm. Links.
"I got him!" Bruce replies and I see him fly over head.

"On my way" I hear Wanda replying from behind me when I hear suddenly grunt. I turn around to see the woman alien jump down into the ditch and grab at Wanda.
"He'll die alone. As will you" she says to Wanda, as Natasha, Okoye and I all jump into the ditch.

"She's not alone" Natasha says to the woman. She looks at Natasha and I then at Okoye who was standing behind her. She then goes to attack Natasha and I, as Okoye come up behind her, and the three of us fight.

"Guys, Vision needs back up, now!" I hear Bruce saying, as we continue to fight the woman off. As I manage to punch her and knock her back, one of the bladed wheels come rolling past us. She manages to grab at Natasha and tosses her back, as Okoye tries to attack her. The woman gets the upper hand, and causes Okoye to fall down, as Natasha and I get back up. We go after again, using my bow to block each hit, as we stumble backwards. Natasha and I both fall back, as the woman holds her balde to our throats. We then see Wanda's powers wrap around her and the alien woman goes flying into the air, and connects with the bladed wheel. A bit of her blood gets on mine and Natasha's face, as we both sit up and look at Wanda.

"Well that was really gross" Natasha remarks

"Go find Vision!" I call out to Wanda.
"Go find Steve!" she calls out to me, and we all take off toward the jungle.
I come across Steve, and relief over washes me at seeing him standing there. I run up to him wrapping my arms around him, as I try to keep my tears in.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" he assures me as he kisses the top of my head. Suddenly a quietness forms all around us, and I know deep down that this is it. "Everyone, on my position. We have incoming" Steve then informs the team, as they had all come to join us.

"What the hell" Natasha remarks, as we look around, and we see a cloud from behind us

"What the hell" Natasha remarks, as we look around, and we see a cloud from behind us. Watching we all see a purple titan walk out of the smoke.
"Cap, that's him" Bruce says to us, as we all prepare our weapons.
"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve says as he goes after Thanos. Bruce jumps at him and he uses a stone to make Bruce go right through his body, then encases Bruce in the mountain side behind. Steve runs at him, and again he uses another stone, to make Steve go flying back, and I watch him land hard. T'Challa is the next to go for the attack, and Thanos grabs him by the throat tossing him easily to the ground. Sam goes flying at Thanos, firing constantly at the titan, as he is over taken, and Sam crashes to the ground.

"Wanda" Vision says taking her hand, "it's time" he tells her.
"No!" she says looking down at him.
"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. Look at me, you have the power to destroy the stone" he pleads with her.
"Don't" she cries looking away.

"You must do it. Wanda, please" he says as he takes her hand, and places it on his face, "we are out of time"
"I can't" she tells him, and I can feel a wave of emotions going through me thinking of the time that I had lost Steve. When he had been willing to give himself up in order to save all of humanity.

"Yes, you can" Vision tells her as he takes her hand, "you can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies. It's not fair. It shouldn't be you, but it is. It's all right. You could never hurt me. I just feel you" he tells her and I watch as she then uses her powers on the stone.