5-Exit The Donut

A few days later it was the day of Tony's birthday party, I had managed to find among all my old files, notes his father had written over the years when we were in the SSR together. I had put them together in a nice leather bound notebook, hoping that seeing something so sentimental might get through to him. I had gotten dressed in a nice formal red dress, and drove my way over to Tony's Malibu mansion. I arrive just as Pepper does both of us having presents in our hands.

"Pepper, so good to see you" I say hugging her.
"It's good to see you too Willow, have you talked to Tony lately?" she asks me.
"No, not since the Monaco incident, I'm guessing you have been busing running STARK Industries, and haven't talked to him either" I say as we make our way inside the house.

"No, and I am worried about him, should I be worried?" she asks as we walk down the set of stairs, to see a bunch of woman, and Tony at the DJ booth with his Iron Man armour on.

"Yeah I think we should be" I say to her, and we both watch as Tony makes a complete fool of himself.
"I think I need to go" Pepper says to me.
"I don't blame you if you do" I say and she starts to walk away, and I follow making sure she gets out of here okay.

"Hey Pepper, Agent Harper" James comes over saying.
"Stop calling me that Rhodey you can call me Willow" I say to him.
"Yeah sorry" he says.
"I'm..I'm going to go grab some air" Pepper then says to James.

"What's wrong?" he asks her and we both lead him over to see what Tony is doing.
"We don't know what to do" Pepper says to him.
"You gotta be kidding me" he says as we watch Tony stumble over and fall in the suit, as the people around him cheer.

"That's it I'm making..a call"James says as he walks away Pepper grabs his arm to stop him.
"No, don't call anyone" she pleads with him.
"Pepper, this is ridiculous, I just stuck my neck out for this guy" he says to her.

"I know, I know, I get it, I'm gonna handle it, okay. Just let me handle it" Pepper then says.
"Handle it, or I'm gonna have to, and probably her too" he says pointing to me.

Pepper then walk s away as we see Tony take the mic, "You know the question I get asked most often is, 'Tony how do you go to the bathroom in the suit'?" he says and doesn't speak for a minute, "Just like that" he says and everyone laughs. I roll my eyes not amused with his behaviour at all. Pepper walks up to Tony managing to take the mic from him.

"Does this guy know how to throw a party or what?" she fake laughs.
"I love you" Tony then says into the mic to her.
"Unbelievable! Thank you so much. Tony, we all thank you so much for such a wonderful night, and we're gonna say goodnight now, and thank you all for coming" Pepper says as some of the people in the crowd sound disappointed.

"No, we can't...wait" Tony says and Pepper moves the microphone away so we can't hear the converstation, but from what I can tell Tony doesn't want to listen to her. She ends up taking the bottle from him and he takes the mic from her.
"Pepper Potts" he tells everyone, "She's right, the party's over, then again the party was over for me, like an hour and a half ago, the after party starts in 15 minutes!" he tells everyone and they all cheer. Rhodey and I share a look, not impressed with Tony, and I can tell Pepper is trying to keep her composure, "And if anybody, Pepper, doesn't like it, there's the door" he says and he manages to blast the glass wall nearby. A women cheers at this and starts to toss things at Tony to blast, almost hurting Pepper.

"Okay this ends now" I say to Rhodey and I motion for him to follow me. We head out of the room and to the workshop where other versions of Tony's suit are kept. I unlock the door, and we head over to the suits, "Take this one" I tell James, as I then head to my area where my weapons and the suit Tony specially made me sits. We both suit up, and head back to the party, to see Tony blasting watermelon all over the place.