Epilogue

A few weeks later, after getting Scott, Hope, Hank, and Janet to help make a new quantum time jump platform. Steve and I are suited up and ready to take the stones back to where they belong, "Now, remember, you have to return the stones to the exact moment you got 'em. Or you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities" Bruce says showing us the case with each stone inside.

"Don't worry Bruce, clip all the branches" Steve says as he closes the case up.
"You know, I tried. When I had the gauntlet, the stones, I really tried to bring her back. I miss her, man" Bruce says to Steve.
"Us too" I say to Bruce.

"You know if you want, I could come with you two" Sam offers.
"You're a good man, Sam. This ones on us, though" Steve tells him as Steve then walks over to Bucky,  "Don't' do anything stupid till I get back"

"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you" Bucky says back as they hug, "you two be safe" he says.
"We always are" I say to him as I hug Bucky.
Steve and I then walk onto the platform, "How long this gonna take?" Sam asks.

"For them, as long as they need. For us, five seconds" Bruce tells him as Steve and I make our jumpsuits appear.
I pick up the case as Steve picks up the hammer, "You ready, Cap? Willow?" Bruce asks and we nod at him. "All right, we'll meet you back here, okay?"

"Yeah, you bet" I reply, as our helmets appear on our heads.
"Going Quantum in three,  two, one" Bruce says as we then are engulfed in the colours of the quantum realm.

New York 2012

Steve and I landed in New York, and we decided to split up, which at first he was reluctant about but we knew me going to the tower was the best idea, since the past me wouldn't be there and I could easily distract the past him. I head for the tower with Loki's sceptre, as he heads downtown to give back the time stone.  I make my jumpsuit disappear as I head toward the tower and  I quietly make my way in figuring out just how I was going to get this back to the right hands, even though I knew it would eventually go into the wrong ones. I sneak into the tower, and I turn a corner and automatically run into a body.

"Willow?" 2012 Steve says seeing me, "Didn't you just leave?" he asks.
"Uh, yeah, I did but then I found this and I wanted to get it back to the STRIKE team" I tell him.
"Loki's sceptre, let me guess he turned into me and tried to leave" he asks.
"Yeah he did, umm acutally do you mind getting this to the right people" I say to him.

"Yeah, sure, you okay?" he then asks me.
"Yeah.. just you know still dealing from the fight, and having you back" I smile at him.
"Okay, I will see you later right, we're suppose to go have some whatever Tony was mentioning" he says to me

"Shwarma" I reply.
"Yeah that" he says to me.
"I will be there" I tell him.
"Good, I will get this to STRIKE team, and see you there" he says to me.
"Yeah see you there" I say as I then walk away.

I meet with Steve, and he sees me, "Get the sceptre back okay?" he asks me.
"Yeah, actually you  are taking care of that right now" I say.
"Really" he says to me.
"Yeah, I ran into you, so where are we going to next?" I ask him.

"Well, I think I should get this back to Thor, cause well it is a little heavy to carry around" he says to me.
"Asgard it is then" I smile as we press the buttons to make our suits appear and do the jump.

Asgard 2014

            Arriving in Asgard, Steve and I quickly sneak our way around, trying to get the hammer back, and unfortunalty having to put the Aether back in Jane. We find the room that Thor had told us to put the hammer back in. Steve easily places the hammer back, and then we make our way to find Jane. Steve stays back keeping an eye out, as I head into the room. I startle Jane who is inside, "Who..who are are?" she asks me.