5- Ant, Boot

We manage to get Loki back on the jet and Natasha flies us all back to the hellicarrier, where Fury meets us with a group of agents. They took Loki through the corridors to where I assumed was the containment area. I headed to the bridge with Steve and Thor as we watched on a monitor with Bruce Fury talking to Loki.

"In case it's unclear, if you try to escape, if you so much as scratch that glass" Fury says as he presses a button on the panel he is standing in front of and I watch as an opening appears below the cell that Loki has been placed in. "It's 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap, you get how that works" Fury says to Loki as he presses the button again and the opening closes, "Ant, boot" Fury says. 

Loki laughs at Fury, "It's an impressive cage, not built I think for me" he says and I look over at Bruce knowing that was who it had originally been built for.
"Built for something a lot stronger than you" Fury tells him.
"Oh I've heard" Loki says as he looks right at the security camera, "A mindless beast, makes play he's still a man" he says this and I notice Natasha look up at Bruce as well before looking back down at the screen in front of her.  "How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki then asks Fury.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war; you steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did" Fury says to him.

"Ooh, it burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power, and for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is" Loki says to him.
"Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something" Fury says as he walks away from Loki and the screens we are watching on shut off.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce then says to all of us.
"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor what's his play?" Steve asks the Lightning God.
"He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard nor any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth, in return I suspect for the Tesseract" Thor explains to us.

"An army from outer space" Steve says and looks over at me and I don't say a word.
"So, he's building another portal" Bruce then says, "That's what he needs Selvig for" he adds.
"Selvig?" Thor asks.
"He's an astrophysicist" Bruce explains.
"He's a friend" Thor then says.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell along with one of ours" Natasha says to Thor, as she glances over at me.
"What I don't get is why Loki let us take him so easily, he can't really lead an army from here" I say looking around at the others.
"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki, that's guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You could smell crazy on him." Bruce says.

"How care, how you speak

"How care, how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he is my brother" Thor says to Bruce.
"He killed 80 people in two days" Natasha informs Thor.