9-We Won

Natasha, Steve and I take off going after the ones that were in the streets. I fired off my arrows at as many as possible while Natasha kept firing off her gun. "Stark, you got a lot of strays sniffing your trail" we hear Clint saying through the comm. Links.

"I'm just trying to keep them off the streets" Tony responds.
"Well, they can't bank worth a damn" Clint replies and I let out a small smile at his remark, "So find a tight corner" he adds.
"I well roger that" Tony responds back. As we all continue fighting the aliens off.
"Never imagined doing this when you woke up did you" I say to Steve.

"Never thought I would wake up" he remarks as he tosses his shield off at the other aliens. After a while of fighting we manage to split away from Natasha who had taken off running after one of the chiaturi that had gotten away.  We eventually catch up to her, as she holds on of the aliens weapons at us, when she sees its us she lowers the weapon, and leans against a damaged car.

"Captain, Artemis, none of this is going to mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal" she says looking up and we both also look.
"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it" Steve remarks.
"Well, maybe it's not about guns" Natasha says to him.

"If you want to get up there, you're gonna need a ride" Steve says to her, and she looks around, and so do I as we see one of the chuaturi coming at us on there flying machines.
"I think she's got a ride, Steve, but she will need a boost, if you're up to it" I smile at him as Natasha steps back on the other side of the street we were standing on. Steve backs up and holds his shield out in front of him, "Are you sure about this?" he asks me.

I look at Natasha and smile, as she nods at me, "Yeah, it's gonna be fun" she says to Steve, as she then runs at him, jumping off the nearby car, and onto his shield, he uses his strength to toss her up into the air and she grabs onto one of the aliens machines, and we watch her go. Just then a blast is shot at us close by, and Steve puts his shield up, grabbing me and protecting me from the blast.

"Thanks" I smile at him, as I then get my arrows out and we start to fight back. After minutes of fighting Tony comes to join to help, "Get down" he tells me, and he sends a repulse blast at Steve's' shield which takes out many of the chiaturi that were fighting against us.

"Thanks" I say to Tony as he takes off.
"Anytime Aunt Willow" he replies and I just groan as I go back to shooting my arrows.
Steve and I continue fighting side by side, "Just like before you left me" I say to him.

"That wasn't my fault I went into the ice, plus I think I would rather be fighting nazi's then these things" he says to me, as he gets knocked down and I shoot the alien that attacked him. Steve then pushes the aliens dead body off of him, and he starts to stand back up.

"Artemis, Captain, the bank on 42nd past Madison. They've cornered a lot of civilians in there" we hear Clint tell us.
"We're on it" Steve replies and the two of us take off.  Steve and I arrive at the bank, and jumping into a opened window, Steve tosses his shield at a device one of the chiaturi had in their hand, knocking it away. We then both have to jump out of the way as three of them aim their weapons at us. Steve and I both land behind a tossed over table, and I look at him and nod, as we both kick the table and the enemy. We quickly get up and jump over the table, both of us easily knocking out the one chiaturi.

"Everyone clear out!" Steve shouts at the crowd below as he is then grabbed from behind.
"Steve!" I shout as he pulls at the chiaturi, knocking it over, and using it as a shield as the other tries to blast at them. I manage to let some arrow off, trying to distract them, but the one manages to grab their bomb, and looks at the two of us.

"Think that's our cue to leave" I shout at Steve as he runs back toward his shield, and he grabs me. Using his shield to protect us at the alien tosses the bomb and we both go flying out the window, landing hard on the car below. 
"This has been fun" I slowly say as we both get up groaning in pain, as we hop off the car. Looking around we see the crowd rushing out, the civilians getting to safety.