1-He's still Skinny

I stood among the trees, taking out my arrow from the quiver on my back, and I gently place it on my bow. Pulling the string back toward my face, I eye the target, and let it go. I do this multiple times, hitting each target one after another.  I then realize I am no longer alone, and I take aim toward who was approaching me.  I am about to let the arrow go when I recognize the familiar figure. "You know you should never try and sneak up on me" I say to the person who is walking toward me.

 "You know you should never try and sneak up on me" I say to the person who is walking toward me

"Yes, well I wanted to see how well your skills are doing?" he says to me.
"Still the same as when I first started with the serum" I say as I walk with him back to the facility.
"That is good, to keep your mind sharp, no side effects that I need to be aware of?" he asks me.

"Beside what I gained from the serum, none, although I've come to realize alchol is not having much effect on me, but you already warned me of that Doctor" I say as I put my weapons away.

"I did." He says to me. "I understand that a Mr Stark is putting on a display of his new technologies,  and that there shall be many a solider there" Doctor Erskine tells me.
"You think you might find the one for Project Rebirth there?" I ask him.

"I am hoping, will you come along with me?" he asks.
"I can" I say to him.
"Good, good, shall we meet for oh twenty hundred hours at the expo" Erskine says to me.
"Yes doctor" I smile at him, as he walks away. I then make my exit from the facility, heading for the town car that I usually take home.

"Did you get your target?" I than hear a voice say to me, turning to see Peggy waiting for me
"Yes I did, and I almost hit Doctor Erskine" I tell her as the two of us get into the car.
"Snuck up on you again didn't he?" she asks.

"Yes he did, and he asked me to go to Howards Expo tonight, he thinks we may find who he is looking for at the expo among the soliders that are attending" I tell her.

"Do you honestly believe that as well?" she asks me.
"Yes Peggy, there has to be that one solider out there that will work for Erskine's project" I tell her as the car pulls up to my flat.

"Well then I hope the two of you find the solider you are looking for" she says as I get out of the car.

"We will see one another tomorrow at the army camp?" I ask her.
"Yes, we will show those men not to underestimate woman" she smile at me.
"They won't know what bloody well hit them" I say as I close the door behind me and then head for my flat. Heading up the stairs I make it to my flat and enter, closing the door behind me. I walk to my bathroom, wanting to freshen myself up before tonight.  I clean my face up, and head to my bedroom sitting at the vanity as I brush my hair, there was something I was feeling about tonight.

That we might finally find someone that is worthy of Project Rebirth someone who will know what I have been going through.  I loved the new abilities that I had gained from Project Artemis, but doing this alone was hard, no one understood what I could do, I couldn't really talk to Peggy or Howard. Doctor Erskine he knew what was happening with me, but he could tell it was taking a toll on my mind. I just hoped that whoever it was we find to take Rebirth they won't be the usual solider type, but someone who wants to do good.