3- WAKANDA FOREVER

We stand there watching as Shuri, T'Challa's sister looks over Vision, "Whoa" Bruce says when she displays a hologram of the stone in her hand.

"The structure is polymorphic" Shuri says.
"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially" Bruce explains to her.
"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Shuri asks.

"Because we didn't think of it" Bruce says.
"I'm sure you did your best" Shuri smiles at him.
"Can you do it?" Wanda then asks.
"Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time, brother" Shuri says looking at T'Challa.
"How long?" Steve asks.
"As long as you can give me" she says.

Just then the beaded bracelet on Okoye's wrist beings to beep and he brings up a hologram of Earth, "Something's entered the atmosphere" she tells us.
"Hey Cap, Will, we got a situation here" we then hear Sam on the comm. Links. Going over to a window we watch as something tries to break through the protective barrier.
"We got more incoming outside the dome" Rhodey then says as we watch alien ships landing outside the barrier. I look over at Steve, who then looks as T'Challa looks of concern on all our faces.

"It's too late" we then hear Vision saying. "We need to destroy the stone now" he says as he then gets up from the table.
"No, you get your ass back on that table, that's an order" I say to him.
"We will hold them off" T'Challa says to them as he walks away.

"Wanda, as soon as that stone's out of his head, you blow it to hell" Steve tells her.
"I will" she says going back to Vision.
"Evacuate the city. Engage all defenses. And get this man a shield, and this woman a bow and arrow" T'Challa says pointing to Steve and I as he then walks away with his guard.

"You should stay back here with Wanda and Vision" Steve then says to me, and I look at him hard

"You should stay back here with Wanda and Vision" Steve then says to me, and I look at him hard. "I know, I just think they need the extra protection" he adds.
"Wanda is protection enough; we both know she has the powers to protect her and Vision. I have told you I will run with you anywhere, and this a fight that I am running into with you" I say as I place a hand on his face, "We are not going to separate ever again. I can not be up here worried about you down there" I say to him.