4- Bird Suit

Once Bucky is hauled away from them and place in a glass case, Sam, Steve, T'Challa and I all change into normal clothing, as our suits and weapons are taken away. We are then placed in custody and places into the back of a van. As we are driven among the streets I realize that we are in Berlin, and I have a feeling we are going to be seeing Sharon very soon.

"So you like cats?" Sam suddenly asks from his seat

"Sam" Steve and I both say from our seat.
"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat, you don't wanna know more?" Sam says to us.
"Your suit....it's vibranium?" Steve asks him.
"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father,  I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you... as both warrior and king how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" he asks us this and we don't say a word.

Arriving at our destination, the door slides open and we all step off, Steve and I take a moment to look over at Bucky, before walking toward were we see Sharon escorted by armed men and another man in a suit.

"What will happen to him?" I ask indicating Bucky.
"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition" the man says to us.
"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander" Sharon informs us.
"What about a lawyer?" Steve asks.
Ross scoffs at this, "Lawyer, that's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. We'll write you receipt" he says as we watch agents walking by with our things.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that" Sam remarks as we start to follow them as Steve and I take one final look back at Bucky.
"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell, now do me a favour and stay in it" Ross says to us as we follow him down a hall, accompanied by many agents.

"I don't intend on going anywhere" T'Challa tells him as Natasha comes over to join Steve and I.
"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like" she says as she walks with us.
"He's alive" Steve says to her.
"No, Romania was not Accord-sanctioned" we then hear Tony's voice as we are brought into a room, "Colonel Rhodes is supervising clean up" I hear him saying.

"Try not to break anything while we fix this" Natasha says as she walks away.
"Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that, because I just said it. Anything else? Thank You sir" Tony says into his phone as he walks over to Sam, Steve and I.