4-Full of Surprises

Tony and I headed down a long hallway, as a man who was in charge spoke to us in French letting us know that they were getting nothing out of the man, and that they couldn't find anything on the man after trying to run his prints, but knowing Tony he would get the info he needs. I then asked them where we are going to speak to the man, and we are shown to where they are holding him. As they direct us where to go, the man tells us that they don't even know if he speaks English, saying that he has not spoken a word since they brought him in. I thank the man, and tell him to allow us to have five minutes, and they allow us to enter the room. I stay back as Tony walks closer to the man, "Pretty decent tech, cycles per second were a little low" Tony says as he stands closer to the man, "you could have doubled up your rotation. You focused the repulsor energy through ionized plasma channels, it's effective, not very efficient. But it's a passable knock off" Tony says as he sits down on the bench beside the man. "I don't get it, a little fine tuning, you could have made a solid paycheck. You could have sold it to North Korea, China, Iran or gone right to the black market. You look like you got friends in low places" Tony says to him.

"You come from a family of thieves and butchers, and now, like all guilty men, you try to rewrite your own history. And you forget all the lives the Stark family has destroyed" the man says to Tony and I scoff at that, knowing it's a lie.

"Speaking of thieves, where did you get this design?" Tony asks.
"My father Anton Vanko" he tells Tony.
"Well, I've never heard of him" Tony tells him.
"My father is the reason you're alive" he tells Tony.

"The reason I'm alive is cause you had a shot, you took it, you missed" Tony tells him

"Did I?" he asks him, "If you can make God bleed, then people will cease to believe in him. And there will be blood in the water, and the sharks will come. The truth, all I have to do is sit here and watch as the world will consume you" he says to Tony.

"Where will you be watching the world consume me from? That's right, a prison cell, I'll send you a bar of soap" Tony says as he gets up and starts to walk back towards me to leave.
"Hey, Tony, before you go palladium in the chest, painful way to die" he says as we knock on the door allowing them to let us leave.

"Tony I will get someone to look into this man, try and find whatever we can" I say as we make our way down the hall.
"I can get JARVIS on it right away you know" he says to me.
"Yes I suppose you can, also I think you need to apologize to Pepper, and me because what you did today scared the bloody daylights out of us" I say as we leave the area.

"Yeah, well you know me, I like to be full of surprises" he says to me.
"Yes..yes you do" I reply as we then leave the station.

I sit on the private jet, watching the tv, as Pepper and I see Senator Stern speaking about the committee hearing, "It's..it's just unbelievable, it proves that the genie is out of the bottle and this man has no idea what he's doing. He thinks of the Iron Man weapon as a toy. I was at a hearing where Mr Stark, in fact, was adamant that these suits can't exist anywhere else, don't exist anywhere else, never will exist anywhere else, at least for five to ten years and here we are in Monaco realizing, 'Uh-oh, these suits exist now'"