Captain America:The First Avenger

Artemis Girl
There is something moon soaked
and dawn flavoured about her
Somethinig kissed by the wild
and loved by lightning.

She looks like Artemis
after a night of storm hunting
She looks like the sun as it rises
after kissing the dawn.
Nikita Gill

          Willow Harper was an intelligent young woman, who was recruited along with her good friend Peggy Carter to work for the Strategic Scientific Reserve. They were eventually ordered to rescue a well known German scientist named Abraham Erskine.  They managed to get the man out from where he was being held and taken back to America to keep him safe. In America Willow worked closely beside Erskine to help him in perfecting a special serum that was to help the American's fight in the War that was happening overseas. In order to get the serum just right Willow offered herself up as one of his test subjects, but he refused at first, seeing how the serum he first created like it had turned a man in Germany completely evil. Willow talked to the Doctor, telling him she was nothing like that man. She would never use whatever the serum gave her for bad. She wanted to help save her country, from the people that were trying to destroy it.  Erskine managed to make two versions of the serum, one he called Project Rebirth, which was the one that was created for a man that he would seem fit for it. The other he called Project Artemis, and he chose that one to give to Willow. They recruited Peggy and another man named Howard Stark to help with the creation of theses serums and those two were in the room with Willow when Erskine distributed the serum into Willow's body. She felt her blood burn in agony as she screamed and called out, her body lashing around even though she was strapped down onto a table.

After a few very emotional and scary moments Willow's body stops thrashing about. Worry grew inside Peggy as she thought her friend just died for science.  Slowly Willow's eyes opened and she looked around the room, pulling at the straps they immediately snap at her new found strength. They made Willow go through an array of tests to make sure there were no side effects from the serum. They discovered that the one thing she was the most amazing at was using knives, and a bow and arrow as a weapon.  She also knew how to hunt and track people in a way no one else could. With her new found abilities, Willow would be the best kept secret for the war, but Erskine wanted to keep her close, and continue to keep an eye on her. She was with Erskine when he was trying to find the one person who would take the Project Rebirth and that is how she came to meet Steve Rogers, and start something that would change both their lives forever.

 She was with Erskine when he was trying to find the one person who would take the Project Rebirth and that is how she came to meet Steve Rogers, and start something that would change both their lives forever

Author's Note: So here it is another Steve Rogers/ Captain America story. I thought about starting all the way back with the first Captain America movie and going from there. Hope you all enjoy this new story, and my new OC. I do not own any Marvel Characters, Willow Harper is my own creation. I am going to keep all the movies in one book, so it will be a long one, but I didn't feel like seperating it that way people don't confuse it with my other story. Hope you all enjoy!