7- You Know What This Is

For next few weeks I help Tony with his project to create the element, he orders things that belonged to Howard, and he also destroys more of his home. We were currently putting the piping together, and trying to find a way to level it out, when Coulson arrives in the work area.

"I heard you broke the perimeter" Coulson says to Tony.
"Uh, yeah that was like three years ago, where you been" Tony jokes as he places a level on the pipes, and it's still not straight.
"I was doing some stuff" he says to us as he looks into one of the crates.

"Yeah, well, us, too, and it worked" Tony says to him. "Hey, I'm playing for the home team, Coulson. You and all your fabulous Furry freak brothers, now are you gonna let me work or break my balls" Tony says to him, as he reaches into the crate and takes something out, something that makes my heart jump at seeing.

"What's this doing here?" Coulson asks us, and Tony turns around to see what he is talking about.
"I had no idea about that" I tell Coulson.
"That's it" Tony suddenly says putting the piece that was in his hand down, "Bring that to me" Tony orders him and Coulson does so.

"You know what this is?" Coulson asks him.
"It is exactly what I need to make this work" he tells Coulson as he takes it from him. "Lift the coil" Tony then tells Coulson, "Go, go" he says as Coulson lifts it up, "Put your knees into it" he adds as Coulson lifts the coil up and Tony places the replica shield underneath. "There you go, and...drop it, drop it" Tony says as Coulson places the coil back down. Tony then grabs the level and places it on the coils, "Perfectly level, we're busy what do you want?" Tony then asks Coulson.

"Nothing, goodbye, I've been reassigned. Director Fury wants me in New Mexico" he informs us.
"Fantastic, land of Enchantment" Tony remarks.
"So I'm told" Coulson says.
"Secret stuff?" Tony then asks him.
"Something like that" he says to him.
"Something I can help with?" I then ask him.

"No ma'am, you should be here" he says to me.
"Well good luck then Coulson" I say to him.
"Bye" he says as he shakes Tony's hand, "We need you" he adds.

"Yeah, more than you know" Tony says.
"Not that much" Coulson says as he then walks away leaving the workshop. I go over to where Tony had placed the replica shield and gently place a hand on it. A wave of emotions run through me at seeing just something that represents the man I had lost.

"Sorry about using that" Tony remarks seeing my face.
"It's not the real thing, so I'm okay" I lie to him as we get back to work.
"Stand back" Tony warns me as he starts up the machine.

"Initilizing prismatic accelerator" JARVIS says as Tony goes over to the wheel.
I watch as a laser goes across the room, "Might want to get it lined up" I shout at him.
"I got this Aunt Willow" he says to me as it finally lines up with the right device. We watch it glow, and light up, after a few minutes Tony turns it off. "That was easy" he says as he goes over to the device.