4-Hot Rod Red

Tony and I are seated in his lab going over his test flight, "notes, main transducer feels sluggish at plus 40 altitudes. Hull pressurization is problematic. I'm thinking icing is the probable factor" Tony is telling Jarvis as I place in ice pack on his shoulder, as I noticed him holding it closer.

"You are not doing that again for a while Tony" I tell him.
"A very astute observation, sir, ma'am" Jarvis says to both of us.
"See even Jarvis is on my side" I say to him.
"Perhaps if you intend to visit other planets we should improve the ecosystems" Jarvis then suggests to Tony.

"Connect to the sys co have it reconfigure the shell metals" Tony says.
"Why not us the gold titanium alloy from the seraphim tactical satellite" I suggest then get a look of surprise from Tony. "When you suggested this to me I did a lot of reading, "the alloy should ensure fuselage integrity while being able to maintain a power to weight ratio" I go on to explain.

"Got that Jarvis?" Tony then says still surprised at me.

"Yes, shall I render using proposed specifications" Jarvis then asks.
"Thrill me" Tony replies.
As we wait for Jarvis to do what we asked something on the one TV catches Tony's attention, "Tonight's red-hot red carpet is right here at the Disney Concert Hall, where Tony Starks third annual benefit for the Firefighter's Family Fund has become the place to be for LA's high society"

I look at Tony "Did you know about this?" I ask him.
"Jarvis we get an invite for that?" he then asks.
"I have no record of an invitation, sir" Jarvis responds as the reporter on the TV goes on to talk about Tony, and his diabolical press conference. She goes on to say that no one is expecting an appearance from him tonight, and that's when I look at Tony and can see the wheels turning in his head again.

"The render is complete" Jarvis tells us as we look at the gold suit on the screen.
"A little ostentatious, don't you think" Tony says as he turns away to grab a drink.
"What was I thinking? You're usually so discreet" Jarvis responds as I see Tony looking at one of his cars.

"Tell you what, throw a little hot rod red in there" Tony suggests.
"Yeah because that's going to help you not get notice" I remark, as Jarvis goes ahead with a new rendering. We wait as we watch him do as Tony asked and look at the new version, "The rendering is complete" Jarvis says.

"That does look much better than the plain gold" I say to Tony.
"Yeah, I like that fabricate it, and paint it" Tony orders Jarvis.
"Commencing automated assembly, estimated completion time is five hours" Jarvis says to us.

"Don't wait up for me honey" Tony then says looking at his watch as he stands up. "How do you feel like crashing a party?" he then asks me.
"You got a dress for me?" I ask him.
"Check your room, when you were out the other day I had Pepper bring some of your stuff here, since you were staying here more than your own home" he says as we leave the workshop and head upstairs.