5-Worst Thing

Within a few hours I see that Tony has made it to Gulimra, "No flight issues?" I ask him.
"None, this thing flies nice and smooth" he answers me, as I then slide over to another computer and hack into satellite feeds.

"Okay Tony looks some insurgents are forcing villagers out, they are shooting down the ones refusing to leave. I can make out eight or ten of them. They seem to be taking weapons into a truck, and tossing woman into another."  I inform him as I look around at other satellite images, "Tony they got men lined up against a wall, I think they are going to execute them, Tony you better be close" I say to him.

"I'm at full capacity, should see me there in seconds" he replies to me.  I look on both Tonys screen and the satellite images to see him land on the ground, he blasts away at the men attack him, as he then turns his attention to the others that are aiming their weapons at the other villagers heads.  I watch on Tony's screen as he calculates a way to get rid of them without hurting the villagers and within seconds they are all brought down.

"Tony one inside a nearby building, looks to be making a phone call" I inform him, and he goes after the man. Tossing him to the villagers allowing them to deal with them before he leaves the village.

"I've got my eyes on the Jericho missiles, engaging" he tells me, as he flies off. I watch on the screens as he is suddenly shot down.
"Tony...Tony" I say waiting for a response.

"I'm alive" he responds as he then blasts away at all the Jericho weapons in the weapons depot that is belonging to the US military.

"Tony, that's going to get someone's attention" I warn him just as we see an incoming call from Rhodes.

"Hello" I hear Tony respond.
"Tony?" Rhodes asks.
"Who's this?" Tony asks pretending not to know.
"It's Rhodes" he replies to Tony.
"Sorry, hello?" Tony says again.
"I said it's Rhodes" Rhodes says once again to him.

"Tony, just answer the man" I say.
"Agent Harper, what in the hell is that noise?" Rhodes then asks us.
"We're just driving around town in the convertible, it's been awhile since I was here and I asked Tony to show me around" I lie to him.

"Well, I could use both of your help right now" Rhodes says to us.
"It's funny how that works, huh?" Tony replies to him.
"Speaking of funny, we've got a weapons depot that was just blown up, a few clicks from where you were held captive" Rhodes says.

"Well, that's a hot spot" Tony says to him, "Sounds like someone stepped in did your job for you, huh" he adds.
"Why do you sound out of breath, Tony?"Rhodes asks and I realize he might be onto us.

"I'm not, I was just jogging in the canyon" he lies to him.
"Agent Harper said you were driving" he says to Tony.
"I did he's driving us to the canyon were we are going to go for a jog" I step in saying.