8- Do This All Day

NEW YORK 2012

Steve, Scott, Bruce, Anthony and myself all pop out of the Quantum Realm, landing in a back alley way, were we she the Chiatauri attacking the city. Out jumpsuits disappearing as we stand there, "All right, we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock" Steve says to us. Just then we hear a crash and look to see Hulk appearing on the street using a destroyed car to smash the aliens. We watch him pick up a tire and toss it at the car, then jump on top of the car multiple times before taking off. Bruce places a hand on his face feeling slightly embarrassed, "Maybe smash a few things along the way" Steve says to him.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever" he says as he rips his shirt off and walks away. He does a very poor Hulk like growl, and bangs on the top of the destroyed taxi nearby. I try not to laugh at what he was doing, as he keeps going on to go get the Time Stone.

Steve, Scott, Anthony and head uptown toward the tower, to go get the other stones. Steve and I make our way inside the tower as Anthony keeps surveillance outside, "Better hurry up, Cap, Artemis, things look like they're just wrapped up here." We hear Anthony warn us.

"Got it, we are approaching the elevator now" Steve tells him.
"Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot that suit.. did nothing for your ass" we then hear Anthony say and I can't help but smile.
"Hey, no one asked you to look Anthony, only I can" I respond.

"It's ridiculous" we hear Anthony comment.
"As far as I'm concerned that's America's Ass" Scott remarks,"Who's these guys?" Scott then asks Anthony as they had seen the STRIKE team arrive to take Loki's staff and the Tesseract.

"They were SHIELD, Well, actually HYDRA, but we didn't know that yet" Anthony responds and Steve and I share a look with one another.

"Seriously? You didn't? I mean, they look like bad guys." Scott says.
"You're small, but you're talking loud" Anthony tells him, "Okay, all right, you're up, little buddy" Anthony tells Scott and we know that they are on the move.

"All right, Cap, Willow, I've got our scepter in the elevator just passing the 80th floor" Anthony informs us.
"On it" Steve tells him and we look at one another.
"Head to the lobby" I tell him.
"All right, I'll see you two there" he says to us as we wait for the elevator.

The doors open and we see the STRIKE team, Rumlow and Sitwell aboard it, "Captain Agent Harper" Sitwell says to the two of us as we step on, and I get a very familiar feeling of the time we had to fight the STRIKE team. Steve hits the button on the elevator, "I thought the two of you were coordinating search and rescue" he says to us.

"Change of plans" Steve tells him as we then go and stand in the middle of the men.
"Hey, Cap" Rumlow says to Steve.
"Rumlow" he replies to him, and we see an agent slowly place their hand on their gun.

"I just received a call from the secretary" I then said, "Rogers and I will be running point on the scepter" I tell them.
"Ma'am I don't understand" Sitwell says turning to look at me.
"We got word there may be an attempt to steal it" Steve tells him.

"Sorry, Cap. We can't give you the scepter" Rumlow says.
"I'm gonna have to call the director" Sitwell says as he goes to take out his cell.
"That's okay, trust me" Steve says as I look at him and nod. He leans closer to Sitwell and says the two words that we knew was going to get us that scepter.