1- We Will

I sit on the bed in the motel room, catching up on the news, when Steve comes back into the room, after going for a run. "Hey, have you seen Wanda?" Steve asks her.

"Umm, I think she went out on her own for a bit, I promise Steve, she just called me a few minutes ago to check in" I tell him.

"Good, good" he says, "I am going to go have a shower" he tells me.
"Are you gonna shave that beard?" I ask him.
"I thought you love this" he says as he leans down by me, and gives me a kiss.

I push him away, "Just go shower" I say to him, as he smiles at me and heads to the bathroom, as I go back to reading the news. A few minutes later Steve comes out of the shower dripping wet, a towel wrapped around his waist, and I can't help but smirk.

"What?" he asks as she sees me looking at him.
"It's...it's nothing" I say to him.
"You sure?" he asks as he starts to put a shirt on.
"It's just...it's just we've been on the run for two years Steve, and we have only had what maybe one or two nights on our own, and we haven't, haven't been able to talk about what we want" I say to him.

He then sits on the bed beside me, "what do you mean what we want?" he asks me.
"You and me, settling down, maybe....maybe just retire from the life" I say to him.

"You ....you want to give up the hero life?" he asks me.
"Well, we are still on the run, so it might be better if we just find somewhere to call our own, and begin a real normal life" I say to him.

"Willow, if that is what you want, then we can try" he says to me.
"Steve, it's just an idea for now. I know we both still have the hero bug in us, the need to help others" I say to him.

"Yeah we do" he smiles at me, "Umm, Willow there is something that I want to ask you though" he says to me.
"What is it?" I ask him.

"Ummm, okay, uhh marry me" he then says to me, and I look at him, "I know not the proper way to ask a woman right. But it's different times" he says to me.
I then place a hand on the side of his face, and I give him a light kiss, "I would love to marry you" I tell him. Steve then gets up and goes to the closet, and he opens the door, and after a few minutes he gets what he was looking for and closes the closet door.

"I've had this since the end of the Battle of New York. I'm just sorry I've waited this long" he says as he opens a ring box, and shows me a beautiful antique engagement ring.
"Steve, it's beautiful" I say as he takes it out and places it on my finger, "I love you" I say to him.
"We don't need to get married any time soon, I know you would prefer having our friends there, and with us on the run that can't really happen" he says to me.

"Steve, I waited seventy years to have you back in my life, I think I can wait seventy more to be married to you" I smile at him, as I then kiss him once again, and this time there is more passion behind our kiss. Just when things are about to get more heated, we hear a phone start to ring. We stop and look at one another, "that's not" I say to Steve, as he gets up off the bed and goes toward the ringing phone.

"It is" he says to me, and I just realize my nerves are getting the better of me, as he slowly goes to answer the phone, "Tony?" he says. "Bruce?" he then says and I look at him in surprise. "Yeah...yeah, wait slow down Bruce, what's going on?" I hear him saying into the phone. I watch as he starts pacing around the motel room, and listening to what Bruce is telling him. He eventually hangs up the phone and looks at me, "Suit up" he tells me, as he heads to the closet and gets his suit out, it was still his Captain America suit, only over the years of wear and tear, his star is no longer there, and we had both ripped our Avengers symbol off our suits.

"What's...what's going Steve?" I ask him, as I take my suit from him.
"Where's Wanda?" he asks me.
"Steve, I promised her" I say to him, and he looks at me, "she's been seeing Vision" I then confess to him.