2-Boy Scouts of America

After that diabolical meeting I headed back to Malibu, to keep an eye on Tony, knowing that after all this something might come up.  I had decided to go check on Tony after getting some rest, and headed into his home, when I made my way downstairs I could hear what was called rock music playing, and I could hear Tony talking to JARVIS.

"We are up to 80 ounces a day to counteract the symptoms, sir." I hear JARVIS say.
"Check palladium levels" I then hear Tony say.
"Blood toxicity, 24 percent sir. It appears that the continued use of the Iron Man suit is accelerating your condition. Another core has been depleted" I hear JARVIS say as I enter the room and see Tony removing a core from his body.
"God they are running out quick" Tony says still not realizing I was in the room, as I watch him replace the middle of his core.

"I have run simulations on every known element, and none can serve as a viable replacement for the palladium core" Jarvis tells him as he replaces the palladium, and puts the core back inside him. "You are running out of both time and options" Jarvis tells him. "Unfournatly the device that is keeping you alive is also killing you"Jarvis adds.

"You should have said something Tony" I then say to him getting his attention.
"JARVIS you let a boogey in" Tony says to JARVIS.
"I can override your system Tony, I have full access to this house" I tell him.

"You are dying Tony and wouldn't tell me" I say disappointed in him.
"It's nothing" Tony shrugs it off.
"Miss Potts is approaching; I recommend that you inform her "JARVIS says

"Mute" Tony says and he looks at me, "don't tell her anything" he says to me as he then shuts the screens off around him and we watch as Pepper enters the room.

"Is this a joke" she says walking up to Tony, "What were you thinking?" she says to him.
"What?" he asks her.
"What are you thinking?" she says clearly mad with him.
"Hey, I'm thinking I'm busy, and you're angry about something" Tony says as he stands up and goes around his desk, "Do you have the sniffles I don't want to get sick" he then says to her.

"Did you just donate our entire modern art collection to the...to the" she says.
"Boy scouts of America" Tony says.
"Boy scouts of America" she says at the same time as him. The three of us then walk around his workshop as he interacts with his displays all over the room.

"Yes...yes it is a worthwhile organization. I didn't physically check the crates, but, basically yes, and it's not our collection, it's my collection, no offense" Tony says to her.
"No, you know what? I think I'm actually entitled to say 'our' collection considering the time that I put in, over the ten years curating that" Pepper says.
"I agree with her" I say to him knowing how hard Pepper worked on the art collection that I even found fascinating.
"It was a tax write-off, I needed that" Tony then says.

"You know, there's only about 8,011 things that I really need to talk to you about" Pepper says as we continue following Tony around

"DUMM-E, hey stop spacing out" Tony says hitting the bot, "The Bridgeport's already machining that part" he adds.