5-Stop Lying

As I finish getting dressed, I hear a knock on my door, "Come in" I call out, and I hear the door open.
"You ready to go?" Steve asks me.

"Yeah, I am just finishing up" I tell him as I go to a drawer and take out a pair of fake glasses, and pull them on, "Let's go" I then says as we leave the room. We head back down the stairs, going down the hallway, Steve grabbed his shield and I pick up my quiver. We leave the house, and I punch the key code in to lock the house. We head to the garage, and get in my car, and I take off going back to the hospital. Keeping our hoods up, Steve and I head into the hospital sneaking our way towards the vending machine I had hidden the drive in earlier. We get to the machine and stand there as I go to get the drive; we see Natasha appear behind us. Turing around to look at her Steve grabs her by the arm and drags her into a nearby room. I follow them in, closing the door behind us, as Steve pins her against a wall, "Where is it?" I demand knowing she had taken the drive.

"Safe" she replies to me.
"Do better" Steve says to her.
"Where did you two get it?" she then asks us.
"Why would we tell you?" Steve asks her anger in his voice.
"Fury gave it to you, why?" she then asks.

"Tell us what's on it" I then ask her.
"I don't know" she says to us, and I can tell by her expression that for once she is telling the truth.

"Stop lying" Steve says as he tightens his grip on her.
"I only act like I know everything, Rogers" Natasha says to him.
"I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?" Steve then says to her.

"Well, it makes sense, the ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you" she then says making Steve even angrier.
"I'm not gonna ask you again" he spats at her pinning her harder against the wall.
"Steve" I say as I place a hand on his arm, getting him to loosen his grip on her.

"I know who killed Fury, and so does she" Natasha nods at me, and Steve looks at me his face full of confusion, as he lets Natasha go, as he looks at me for an explanation.

"Many of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, but I have been chasing him down for years. Those of us that do call him the Winter Solider, he's been credited for over two dozen assassinations, in the last 50 years" I explain to Steve.
"So, he's a ghost story" he says to me.

"I've been chasing him down for many years, and five years ago, I was with Romanoff when we were escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran. I had gotten word that he might appear there, as we were near Odessa, the tires were shot out on our vehicle. Losing control, we spun out and went over a cliff, we managed to get ourselves and the engineer out, but there he was the Winter Solider" I go on to tell him.

"I was covering the engineer, so he shot him" Natasha then says to Steve as she lifts her shirt to show the scar, "straight through me. Soviet slug, no rifling, bye-bye bikinis" she tells him.

"By the time I got my weapons out, he was gone. Going after this man Steve, it's a dead end, I have been trying for years" I tell him.
"Like you said, he's a ghost story" Natasha then says holding up the jump drive in her hand.
"Well, let's find what the ghost wants" Steve says to her.