4-You Two Don't Have One Of Those

As we let the rest of the men out, one wearing a bowler hat and a handlebar mustache, looks me up and down before looking at another man that is coming out of a cell. "What are we taking everybody?" the bowler hat man asks.

"I'm from Fresno, Ace" the man tells him as he joins the other soldiers.
"Is this everyone, we are looking for a Sergeant Barnes?" I ask the man.
"I can be your Sergeant Barnes" the one solider says to me and I roll my eyes before stomping on the man's foot.
"There's an isolation ward in the factory, but no one's ever come back from it" the other solider informs Steve and I.

"All right the tree line is northwest, 80 yars past the gate. Get out fast and give 'em hell. We'll meet you guys in the clearing with anybody else we find" Steve informs the soldiers. "I want you to go with them" he then says to me.
"Like hell, I am staying with you" I say to him, "I told you before I am not letting you do this alone" I add looking him in the eyes, as he lets out a sigh knowing I won the argument.

"Wait! You two know what you're doing?" one of the soldiers asks us.
"Yeah, we've knocked out Adolf Hitler over two hundred times" Steve tells the solider as he starts to head off in the direction they had told us to go.

Steve and I continue making our way through the compound; keep close to one another, and trying not to be seen. Every few minutes I would use my arrows and take out any agent that would be seen as in our way. We get closer to the area, when we spot Schmidt along with another man, in the corridor just ahead of us. "You ready for this?" Steve asks me.

"Are you?" I say as I prepare another arrow onto my bow string, just as we are about to go through the next door, we hear a voice.
"Sergeant. 32557" Steve heads toward the voice, and I follow, entering a room to see a man strapped to a chair inside.

"Bucky?" Steve says to him as we both take the straps off

"Oh, my god, what did they do to him" I say as we get the last of the straps undone.
"Is that.." the man says.
"It's me, it's Steve" Steve says to Bucky, who I know realize must be his best friend.

"Steve?" Bucky asks him.
"Come on" Steve says as Bucky places his arm around Steve, who is helping him  off the bed.
"Steve" he says again to him.
"I thought you were dead" Steve tells him.