7- Be Happy

As the three of us run, the rest of the team helps keep the others away. We get closer when Vision uses his powers to try and knock a tower down blocking the entrance to the hanger. We then see the familiar red wisps of Wanda's powers as she tries to hold the debris up. We continue running, when Rhodey appears sending pulses of sound waves at Wanda and she loses her concentration. The tower continues to fall and we manage to get through before it all comes crumbling down. Arriving inside the hanger, we see Natasha standing there, trying to stop us. "You two are not gonna stop" Natasha says to us.

"You know we can't" Steve tells her.
"I'm gonna regret this" she says as she aims her widow bites at us, then between us, shooting T'Challa who had appeared.

"Go!" she tells us, as T'Challa starts to advance again and she shoots him. The three of us start running, and I come to a stop.
Steve sees me stop and he also stops to look at me, "Go, Steve, You two need to go stop Zemo. I have to stay back, and stop this" I tell him.

"I can't leave you behind, what happened to running anywhere together" Steve says to me.
"We will run together soon" I say as I kiss him, and he kisses me back hard. We pulls apart and I look up at him, "I love you".

"I love you Willow" he says to me.
"Keep him safe Bucky" I say as I move way and hug Bucky.
"I promise" he tells me, as he lets me go. I then take out my bow and arrow and aim an arrow at T'Challa.

"Leave now!" I shout at my boys and they take off for the jet. I let the arrow go and watch as it hits the Black Panther, and sends a jolt of electricity.
"I said I'd help you find him, not catch him, there's a difference." Natasha says to him.
"I can't let you get those boys, your majesty" I say to him, as I place another arrow on my bow and I aim it at him.

Eventually Steve and Bucky get away, and I emerge from the rubble with T'Challa and Natasha, I watch in horror at Vision sends a blast toward Sam, but instead he hits Rhodey, and Rhode goes crashing to the ground. I watch as the team are all arrested and taken away, and I look at Anthony, who has a look of disappointment on his face, as he has me taken away with the rest of my team. Our things are taken away from us, and we are taken to the prison known as The Raft where we are each sent into our own personal cells. I watch as they basically place a straight jacket on Wanda, keeping her powers confined. I don't know how long we are there, when a door opens and I see Anthony walk in. Clint notices him too and starts clapping, "The Futurist, gentlemen! The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not" Clint shouts at him.

 Clint notices him too and starts clapping, "The Futurist, gentlemen! The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not" Clint shouts at him

"Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'd put you here. Come on" Tony says to him.
"Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony" Clint says to him.
"Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey" he tells him. "This place is for maniacs, this place is for..."

"For Criminals Anthony" I then say and he looks at me, "I never thought I would see the day I would ever be more disappointed in you then today. Criminals are not what I ever was, or Clint, or Sam or Wanda but yet here we are, in this hell" I say to him.
"Because you broke the law" he says to me.
"Yes, because we did what was right" I say anger in my voice.
"I didn't make you break it, you read it, you broke it" Tony says.