8-You're My Mission

We get to the building and Maria is able to use a device to cause feedback on the communication links inside the room we needed. The door then opens and a SHIELD agent stands there staring at us in shock, as Sam and Maria point their weapons. "Excuse us" Steve says and the agent puts his hands up, letting the four of us pass by. 

Steve makes his way to one of the communication desks, and pressing the button on the PA system he begins to speak

Steve makes his way to one of the communication desks, and pressing the button on the PA system he begins to speak. "Attention all SHIELD agents, this is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me, and one of your founders Willow Harper over the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt us down. But I think it's time you know the truth" Steve is saying, as he then looks at me and I nod at him, letting him know it's okay to say what he needs to say next. "SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader, and Agent Harper did not know this. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. We don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you; they almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot Nick Fury, and it won't end there. If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I along with Agent Harper SHIELD's creator is willing to pay, and if her and I are the only ones then so be it, but I'm willing to bet we're not" he finishes saying, and I gently give his arm a squeeze, letting him know that was what they all needed to hear.

 But the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I along with Agent Harper SHIELD's creator is willing to pay, and if her and I are the only ones then so be it, but I'm willing to bet we're not" he finishes saying, and I gen...

"Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" Sam comes over asking Steve.
"It was from his heart" I say smiling at him.
Sam, Steve and I then take off, as Maria informs us that they had initiated launch. The three of us are running outside. "Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asks us.