2- What the Bloody Hell

Once I have been cleaned up I change into just some jeans and a t-shirt, before grabbing my jacket. I leave my house and drive out to Tony's, entering the passcode I had to get inside. I park my car and go into the house, "Welcome back Miss Harper" I hear JARVIS, Tony's artificial intelligence system say.

"Thank You Jarvis, where may I find Tony?" I ask.
"Downstairs" it replies and I make my way down the stairs, typing in another passcode to get into Tonys workshop. As I enter the room, I see Pepper pulling something from Tony's chest.
"What the bloody hell is going on?" I ask.

"She's just pulling a wire from my chest, now make sure that when you pull it out, you don't pull out there's a magnet at the end of it." Tony tells her as she yanks the copper wire out of Tony's chest and pulls the magnet he had warned her about too. "That was it, you just pulled it out" he says.

"Oh God, Tony!" I say as I go over to him and Pepper.
"I was not expecting that, don't put it back, don't put it back in!" he tells a panicked Pepper.
"Okay, what do I do?" she asks him as she puts it down on a nearby tray. The monitors he is hooked up to start to beep continually.

"Tony what is wrong?" I ask him.
"Nothing, I'm just going into cardiac-arrest, cause she just yanked that out like a trout" he says to me.
"What, you said it was safe" Pepper shouts at him.

"We gotta hurry, take this" he says passing her a device, "take this, you gotta switch it out really quick" he tells her.
"Okay, okay" she says, "Tony,"
"What?" he asks.
"It's going to be okay, I'm gonna make this okay" Pepper assures him.

"Let's hope" he says to her.
"Tony, stop "I say to him. Pepper then starts to put the device in Tony.
"Okay, you're gonna attach that to the base plate, make sure you "he slowly says when there is a zapping noise and he shouts out in pain. "Was that so hard? That was fun, right?" he says looking at me.

"Here, I got it, I got it, here" he says looking back over at Pepper.
"Tony, are you okay?" I ask him.
"Yeah, I feel great, you okay?" he asks Pepper.
"Don't ever, ever, ever, ever ask me to do anything like that ever again." She says to him.

"I don't have anyone but you" he says and I lightly hit him

"You have me Anthony" I say as he then sits up and starts taking the wires off his body
"What do you want me to do with this?" Pepper asks holding up the glowing object.

"That, destroy it, incinerate it" he tells her.
"You don't want to keep it" Pepper asks him.
"Pepper, I've been called many things, "nostalgic" is not one of them" Tony tells her.
"Will that be all Mr Stark?" Pepper than asks him.

"That will be all Miss Potts" he smiles at her as he turns toward his robot, "Hey butterfingers what's all this on top of my desk, that's my phone. That's a picture of me and my dad, right there, in the garbage all that stuff" Tony says as Pepper walks away.

"Tony, you shouldn't be getting rid of your picture" I say as I take it off the desk before the bot can get rid of it.
"I don't need it anymore, it's a reminder of things that never were" he says to me.
"Tony, your dad would be proud of what you have acclomplshied. I know Howard didn't show it enough but you meant a lot to him" I say to him.