7- Shut It Down

After getting in contact with some SHIELD operatives that I knew were in the area, Steve and I were able to procure a jet to head back to New York. As we go to board the jet the twins look at us unsure of whether to come on board or not. "We trust you, and we know that we need you there to help stop what Stark is about to do" I say to them. I look at Wanda, "I don't blame you for making be see what I saw, you were only doing what you thought was right" I say to the girl and she looks at her brother before the two of them step aboard the jet. I sit beside Steve as he pilots it back toward the states and the twins stay back in their seats taking in this new technology. After a few hours Steve finally lands the jet back at Avenger Tower and the four of us step off, and the twins follow us toward the lab.

"I'm gonna say this once" Steve says as we enter the lab seeing Bruce and Tony working away.
"How about 'none-ce'?" Tony says to him.
"Anthony so help me, shut it down!" I order him.
"Nope, not gonna happen" he says back at me.
"You have no idea what you are even doing Anthony!" I shout at him.
"And you two do?" Bruce says looking at Steve and I. "She's not in your head?" he asks pointing to Wanda.
"I know you're angry" Wanda says to him as she steps forward.

"Oh, we're way past that.  I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade" Bruce says to her.
"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve steps forward saying.
"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony then shouts.

"You don't know what's in there" Wanda says to Tony.
"This isn't some game!' I shout at him as Pietro then runs around the room unplugging everything attached to the Cradle.

"No, no, go on" he says to Bruce and Tony, "You were saying" he adds as we hear a gun shot, and watch as Pietro falls through the glass floor.
"Pietro!" Wanda calls out.

Alarms start to go off, and Tony turns to one of the computers, "I'm rerouting the upload" he says and Steve tosses his shield around the room making Bruce duck, as Tony makes part of his suit fly at him, and sends a repulser blast at Steve.

"Steve!" I shout as he gets knocked back, as Wanda goes to attack Tony, Bruce goes up behind her, and grabs her.
"Go ahead, piss me off" he says to her. I then shoot an arrow at Tony who deflects it with his armour, as Steve gets back up to attack Tony. Wanda uses her powers to push Bruce away, and knocks him back, as I get another arrow ready and I shoot it at one of the computers hoping to shut the programming down.

As we were doing all this Thor suddenly appears and he jumps on top of the cradle, and he starts to create lightning with his hammer, "Wait!" Bruce calls out to him as we watch Thor presses his hammer against the Cradle.  When Thor pulls the hammer away he stands there for a moment, when the glass shatters and a body jumps out. The impact sends Thor flying back and landing hard on the ground, and I am blown back into Steve's arms.

Steve helps me regain my composure as we stare at what came out of the cradle

Steve helps me regain my composure as we stare at what came out of the cradle. This 'person' looks at Wanda then looks around the room, as he stares directly at Thor, and goes to attack. Thor grabs at him, and tosses him through the glass window, as we watch as the body flies away.