2- Better Not Throw Up

It had been a few weeks and we hadn't heard from Carol, I was starting to get worried that she might not find Anthony. I sat on the bed in the room, as Steve was in the bathroom, taking his time I might add. "Steve what is taking you so long in there" I say to him.
"Just a minute" he says as I wait. A few minutes later he opens the door and I see that he has cut his hair back to being short.

"Well, don't you look so handsome" I smile at him, as I get up and give him a kiss, "now you should take care of that scruff on your face" I say to him.
"I think I will" he smiles.
"Good, cause it just wouldn't look right" I say as he kisses me again and goes back in the bathroom. I take out a book, and decide to read as I wait for Steve to shave. As I sit there, I start to feel the room shake, and Steve comes out of the bathroom looking at me.

We run out of the room, and head outside joining everyone else, as we see Carol helping bring a ship to land on the grounds

We run out of the room, and head outside joining everyone else, as we see Carol helping bring a ship to land on the grounds. The back of the ship opens and I am shocked as I see a very frail, sick looking Anthony being helped off the ship by a blue robotic woman. Steve and I both run up to Anthony and he looks at us shocked.
"Couldn't stop him" Tony says to us.
"Neither could we" Steve tells him.
"Hang on" he then says, "I lost the kid" he says and we know he means Peter.

"Anthony, we lost" I tell him, tears forming in my eyes at seeing him in this state. "Is. Uh.." before he could say anymore Pepper runs up to him. "Oh, Good" he says seeing her.
"Oh my, God" she reacts as she pulls Anthony in for a hug. "Oh, My God" she cries as he kisses her head, and we help him inside.
"It's okay" Anthony tries to assure her, as Rocket walks up to the blue woman, and sits down beside her, and I can tell that he just found that all his friends are gone.

Once inside, we get Anthony hooked up to an IV, and we fill him in on what he had missed, "It has been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth" James says as we display pictures of those that have been dusted.
"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like he did..."Natasha takes a moment, as Anthony sees Peters face, "He did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out..." Carol looks at Nicholas picture and I can see her hurting to see him gone, "50% of all living creatures" Natasha finishes saying.

"Where is he now? Where?" Anthony then asks.
"We don't know, he just opened a portal and walked through" Steve tells him.
Anthony rolls himself closer to the table and looks over at Thor, who had been sulking in the corner, he sighs, "What's wrong with him?" he asks pointing at Thor.

"Oh, he's pissed" Rocket says. "He thinks he failed, which , of course, he did... but you know there's a lot of that going around, ain't there?" he goes on to say.
Anthony looks at Rocket, "Honestly, until this exact second I thought you were a Build-A-Bear." He says.
"Maybe I am" Rocket replies.
"We have been hunting Thanos down for three weeks now. We've been doing deep space scans and satellites and we have got nothing. Tony you fought him" I say looking at him.

"Who told you that? I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet... while the Bleecker Street magician gave away the store. That's what happened. There was no fight, cause he's not beatable" he says to me.
"Okay" Steve says to him, "Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?" he asks.
"Uh..." he then sputters being typical Anthony, "I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming" he goes on to say.
"Anthony, I need you to focus, please" I say to him.