2- End Of The World

I go and sit down, and Steve sits down beside me, "I guess we have to put getting married on hold now eh" I say to him.

"Nothing like the world being attacked by aliens to stop it. But no matter how long we have to wait, I don't mind" he says to me.
"We waited seventy years to be reunited, what's another seventy" I smile at him, as I then give him a gentle kiss on the lips.  "So, we're going back home, should we be prepared to be arrested when we land or are they gonna give us a pass, since the worlds ending" I say to Steve.

"Who knows, but we need to come up with a plan, Bruce didn't really give me much details" he says to me.
"Right, I still.. I still can't believe Bruce is back and alive. I wonder how she's going to take that" I say as I glance at Natasha, and Steve doesn't say a word. "Should I tell her or just let her wait and see him at the compound" I then ask him.

"Wait, for now. I umm, I need to go and send a message to Rhodes that we are on our way " Steve says as he then kisses my head and walks away. I sit back in the seat closing my eyes, allowing my emotions to flow through me as I realize we were headed back to a place we haven't seen in two years.

Sam slowly lowers the jet, and the five of us prepare to exit the jet, and unsure what was waiting us inside.  Walking off the jet, Sam helps Vision, as we enter the compound. Walking beside Natasha and Steve we enter to see Rhodey talking to a hologram of Secretary Ross the same man that had caused us to be on the run. "Mr. Secretary" Steve says to him as we enter the room.

"You got some nerve" Ross says to us

"You got some nerve" Ross says to us. "I'll give you that" he adds.
"You could use some of that right now" Natasha says to him.
"The world's on fire. And you think all is forgiven?" Ross asks looking at Steve and I.

"We aren't here looking for forgiveness" I tell him

"We aren't here looking for forgiveness" I tell him. "And at this point we are way past asking for permission" I add.

"Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way" Steve says as he steps closer to Ross, "We'll fight you too" he warns.
Ross turns and looks at Rhodey, "Arrest them" he orders.

"All over it" Rhodey says as he swipes the hologram and it along with rest disappear. We then hear a computer beeping, "That's a court-martial" he says to us. "It's great to see you, Cap" he then says to Steve, as they shake hands.