1- Language

I hold on tightly to Steve as he races the motorcycle through the snow covered forest, as we make our way toward the building that was holding Loki's sceptre. As we raced toward our target, I took Steve's shield tossing it at the incoming enemies, watching it take each one out before coming back to us. I catch it putting it back on Steve's back, as I then take my blaster out of its holster and start shooting at them.

"Shit!" we hear Tony say through our communication link.
"Language!" Steve and I both say together, as he continues to drive us where we need to go, and I keep an eye out for anyone that will be in our way.
"Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve then asks.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken" Jarvis responds to us.
"Loki's scepter must be here" we hear Thor saying as I blast more targets, "Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it" he says to us, "At long last" we hear him say as Steve and I continue to try and make our way to the building.

"At long last is lasting a little long, guys" I then hear Natasha saying.
"I'm with her on this" I then say in our comm. Links.
"Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise" we then hear Clint saying as I blast at four soldiers coming at us.

"Wait a second, no one else is gonna deal with the fact that 'Cap' and my Aunt just said Language" we then hear Tony saying at us.
"I'm allowed to with you Anthony!" I tell him back.
"Get ready to jump, and I know" Steve says back to Tony, as we both jump off the bike, and Steve tosses it at the soldiers that were coming at us and it smashes into their vehicle.

"Just slipped out" Steve then says

"Just slipped out" Steve then says. Steve and I start running through the woods, as I take arrows out and place them on my bow ready to take out anyone that is coming at us. Steve and I make our way through, when suddenly out of no where we are both knocked over. Steve and I land back on our feet and look at one another confused by what just happened with us.

"We have an Enhanced in the field" Steve informs the team, as we take off.
"Clint's hit" we hear Natasha saying to us, "Somebody want to deal with that bunker" we then hear her saying, and in the distant I can hear Hulk roar. "Thanks "she says once more.

Steve and I come across another group trying to keep us back, as Steve tosses his shield at some of them, I let arrows fly, while taking my blaster out and shooting at some of the advancing. "Anthony, we have to get inside that building" I say as we continue fighting.
"I'm closing in" I hear him respond.
"You know after all this, we should really go for a nice dinner, just get the bloody hell away from all this" I say to Steve, as I then hit a solider that had come up behind me.

"Language" Steve smiles at me, as he tosses his shield once more.
"Drawbridge is down, people" we hear Anthony say as Steve retracts his shield back on his arm, and I clip my blaster back on my belt.  We then see Thor landing and knocking out soldiers, as we run up the Asgardian.