2- You know Fondue

Once the elevator starts moving, I lean against Steve, exhausted from the battle we had just gotten back from, "You should get some rest" he says to me.
"I will after I check on Clint, then make sure Tony doesn't mess around too badly with that sceptre because knowing him he's going to want to see how it ticks" I say to him.
"Wouldn't be the first time a Stark played with things he wasn't sure about" Steve says to me.
"You're right, Anthony is very much like his father" I smile at him.

"Did you and Howard? You know...fondue?" Steve then asks me out of the blue.
"No...no...no, I've said before I could never move on from you. Beside Howard was never my type" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close, I give him a light kiss on the lips as the elevator comes to a stop. "I'll see you in a few" I say to him as we step off the elevator and we go our separate ways.

I head down to see how Clint is doing, walking in the lab to see Natasha by his side.

"Are you sure he's going to be okay?" Natasha asks Dr. Cho. "Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together" she adds.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous, his cells don't know they're bonding with simulacra" Dr. Cho explains to us.
"She's creating tissue" Bruce says to us.
"Technology these days is just amazing" I mention.

"If you brought him to my lab, the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes" Dr. Cho says to Natasha and I.
"Oh, he's flat-lining. Call it. Time?" Tony walks into the room saying.
"No, no, no, I 'm gonna live forever like Willow" Clint laughs, "I'm gonna be made of plastic" he adds.

"Here's your beverage" Tony says passing Clint a drink, and he passes one to me.
"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton" Dr. Cho tells Clint, "Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference" she adds.
"Oh, he doesn't have a girlfriend" I comment.

"That I can't fix" Dr. Cho says, "This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust" she says looking at Anthony.
"Well that is exactly the plan" he tells her, "And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday" he adds.

"Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties" Dr. Cho says to him, "Will Thor be there?" she then asks looking down at her tablet and a smile forms on my lips.
"Yes...yes, he will" I tell her, as Tony then starts to walk out of the room.
"So, Anthony, please tell me you are not trying to experiment with that sceptre?" I ask as I follow him down the hallway.

"You know me too well" he smiles looking back at me as he heads for the lab, where we meet up with Bruce.
"What's the rumpus?" Bruce then asks Tony, as I follow the men inside the lab.

"Well, the sceptre" Tony tells him, "You see, we were wondering how Strucker got so inventive" he adds looking at the two of us. "So, I've been analyzing the gem inside" he says as he picks a tablet up and swipes it in front of his computer, before making a golden hologram appear right where Bruce and I had been standing. "You may recognize" he says to us, as we step aside beside him.