6- Got Heart

Once we are all suited up and geared up, Steve and I make our way across the tarmac, going for the chopper. Just as we are about to get to it, we see something hit the helicopter, electrifying it. Looking up we both see Tony appearing in his Iron Man suit, with Rhodey trailing behind in his War Machine suit. The two men land in front of us, "Wow, it's so weird, how you run into people at the airport" Tony says as he removes the mask portion of his suit, as he looks Rhodey, "Don't you think that's weird?" he asks him.

"Definitely weird" Rhodey responds.
"Hear us out, Anthony. The doctor they called in, the psychiatrist that was integrating Bucky, he's the one behind all of this" I tell him, as we then hear movement and watch as T'Challa in his Black Panther suit lands a few metres away from us.

"You highness" Steve says looking at him.
"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to being you two in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother and nephew out?" Tony says to us.
"You're after the wrong guy" Steve tells him.

"Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday" Tony says.
"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. We can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. We cant" Steve tells him.
"Steve, Willow...." We then hear Natasha say as she appears behind us, "You two know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your ways out of this one" she says to us and we don't say a word.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos" Tony calls out and suddenly webbing is wrapped around our hands and Steve's shield is pulled away. Looking over we see a boy in red and blue suit with a spider symbol on the middle. "Nice job, kid" Tony tells the kid.

"Thanks

"Thanks. Well, I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just..new suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect, thank you" the kid goes on to say.
"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation" Tony informs him.
"Okay , Cap. Captain. Artemis, big fan, I'm Spider-Man" the kid says to us.
"Yeah, we'll talk about it later" Tony says to him.

"Hey, Everyone" Spider-Man says to the rest of the group.
"Good Job" Tony then says.
"Seriously Anthony recruiting a child, are you out of our mind" I say to him.

"Only when my Aunt's being a complete idiot along with her Capisicle. I mean dragging in Clint...'rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep..."he starts to say, "I;m trying to keep the two of you from tearing the Avengers apart" he goes on to say.

"You did that when you signed" Steve tells him.
"All right, we're done. You two are gonna turn Barnes over, and you're gonna comes with us, now, because it's us...or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite, and I don't want to see the person who helped raise me, guided me get hurt." Tony says to us, Steve and I look at one another, "Come on" we hear Tony say.

"Found it" Sam then says into our communication links, "Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway" he adds. I nod at Steve and  the two of us place our hands in the air, as arrows coming flying toward them ripping the webbing.
"All right Lang" Steve then says.
"Hey, guys, something" the Spider-kid says as Scott grows large kicking the kid down.