3- I Want One

I awake to my alarm going off and change into my workout clothes, before leaving my home and going for a run. I find that running has helped keep my mind clear over the years, and that it was the only normal thing for me. I made my way back  to my home, and changed, making myself some breakfast, before heading over to Tony's. I enter Tony's and am not surprised to see him in his boxing ring fighting with Happy.

"Morning boys" I say as I walk over to the ring.
"Morning Miss Harper" Happy says to me.
"Morning Aunt Willow"  Tony says as he swings at Happy.
"Tony you don't need to keep calling me Aunt, we are the same age and it just seems weird" I say to him as I then step up into the ring.

"Yeah, that's a lie, I mean aren't you like over 80 by now" he jokes with me.
"Yeah, well I may be old, but I can still kick your ass" I say to him, "Happy take a break" I tell him.

"Yes ma'am" he says and he steps aside, taking off his helmet then handing me the gloves he had on.
"Ready Tony" I smile at him.
"Aren't you gonna want to put that on" he says indicating the head gear.

"Tony, you do realize who you are talking to " I say as I place my hands up in front of me and I go for the hit. Tony and I continue to spar, when we hear footsteps and we see Pepper enter the room.

"The notary is here" she calls out, as Tony and I continue to spar, he goes to hit me and I duck, as he then kicks me from behind and I fall.
"What the bloody hell Tony?" I say as I get back up.
"Sorry felt like playing dirty" he says as we then hear steps and we watch a woman enter the room.

"I promise this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company" Pepper tells Tony, as he watches the woman who is telling Pepper where to sign. That's when I take this opportunity to punch Tony from behind.

"Never take your eyes off your opponent" I tell him as he tries to attack me once more, but I get the upper hand on him, and he gets mad at me.

"That's it I'm done" he says to me, as he then picks up his bottle up to get a drink. Tony takes a sip, he leans on the ropes and looks at the woman, "What's your name, lady?" he asks her.

"Rushman, Natalie Rushman, sir" she responds to him.
"Front and center, come into the church" he says to her.
"No, you're seriously not gonna ask" Pepper says to him.
"If it pleases the court, which it does" he then says.
"It's no problem" she says as she closes the paperwork, and heads toward the ring.
"I'm sorry, he's very eccentric" Pepper tells her as she enters the ring.

Tony continues to drink his specialized drink looking at her, "What" he then says as he then looks at me, "Can you give her a lesson?" he asks me.

"Umm sure" I agree, as he then leaves the ring along with Happy.
"So Fury sent you" I say quietly to her.
"He needed someone on the inside" she says back to me.
"Well, whatever you are doing here, as far as Tony is concerned we don't know one another" I say back to her.