8-I'm Always Angry

Once back into our suits, Steve and I head down one of the corridors, coming across the room that I had found Natasha and Clint to be in, "Time to go" Steve says to Natasha.
"Go where?" she asks him.
"We'll tell you on the way, is he ready to fly one of the jets?" I ask her talking about Clint, who comes out of the bathroom.

"I'm good" Clint tells me.
"You got your suit?" I then asks him.
"Yeah" he tells me.
"Then suit up and meet us at the jets" I tell him as the two of us walk away. Steve and I then head off to get geared up, he gets his shield, and I fill my quiver up with arrows, and place my bow on my belt, as I place other weapons in my belt. The two of us meet up with Clint and Natasha, now both all geared up and in their suits. The four of us head for a jet and walk on board, the agent inside steps in front of us, "Hey you guys aren't authorized to be in here" he says to us.

 The four of us head for a jet and walk on board, the agent inside steps in front of us, "Hey you guys aren't authorized to be in here" he says to us

"Son, just don't" Steve says to him.
"I am technically your superior, so stand down, and let us do our job" I order the agent, who looks at the four of us then takes off. Clint gets in the pilot seat, and we all take our seats as well, he starts pressing the buttons on the jet, and makes the back hatch close, as he then starts the jet up and we take off heading for New York.

We arrive in the city to see a beam of light coming off the STARK tower, "Stark, we're on your three headed northeast" Natasha informs Tony as we get closer to the tower.
"What did you stop for drive-through?" we hear Tony respond.
"Yeah got some burgers" I joke with him.
"Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you" he says and we head for the destination Tony told us. As Clint flies the jet, Natasha gets the jets guns out and starts firing at the incoming enemies. Clint flies the jet closer to the tower, where we see Loki and Thor fighting.

"Nat" Clint says to her.
"Yeah I see him" she replies and he swings the jet around allowing her to fire at him. Like then blasts his sceptre at us, and makes contact with the one engine. The blasts causes the jet to start spriling out of control and I fall into Steve, who catches me.

"Hold on" he says to me as he holds me, and holds onto the jet. Clint and Natasha try to gain control of the jet, but can't as it makes it way down onto the street below. They manage to at least land it without wrecking the jet more than it was. Clint and Natasha unbuckle themselves as Steve lets me go and grabs his shield. The back of the jet opens and the four of us step off of it, and start running through the street.

"We got to get back up there" Steve tells us as we make our way toward the tower. We all stop when we hear an odd mechanical sound. The four of us look up toward the portal that had opened in the sky to see a giant mechanical looking spacecraft come flying out, and watch as what I assume are the Chiaturi start jumping off the ship.

"Tony, are you seeing any of this?" I say into my comm. Link.
"Seeing still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" he says to us.
"Banner?"Steve asks.
"Just keep me posted" Tony says.
Steve, Nat, Clint and I find somewhere to take cover, "We've got civilians still trapped up here" Clint says to us as we watch the aliens go by.