Avengers: Infinity War

Being on the run was never easy, when you were known all over the world. The only benefit of someone who has always been uncover, I tended to have a lot of safehouses for us to hide at.

A few months after we had been on the run, Natasha gets in touch with me. She had taken off after everything that had happened in Germany and had to go help someone that she has never spoken to me about in a very long time.  I gave her our information and where we were if she wanted to join us.

Over the months, Sam, Natasha, Wanda, Steve and I would be on the move. One night I discovered that Wanda was being in contact with Vision, and I promised her I would not let the others now as long as they kept their tracks covered.

It had been two years, two years since we had heard from anyone, I had been able to catch up on things happening back home, and had seen about the Spider-Kid. I was partially proud of the kid, trying to be a hero like he was intended to be. I watched the news conference of Anthony proposing to Pepper, and I was beyond happy for him. I had hoped that over the two years, things would have been different, that we would finally be able to go back home but things, things hadn't changed, until we get a phone call that changes everything, and sends all of our lives into chaos.

CAST

WILLOW HARPER/ARTEMIS

(Emily Blunt)

STEVE ROGERS/ CAPTAIN AMERICA

(Chris Evans)

The rest of the Avengers: Infinity War cast as their respective actors/actresses

A/N: Sorry it has taken me some time to start posting updates for this story. It took me a few times to figure out how I was writing this. Expect updates soon! Hope you have all been enjoying Willow's adventures!