5- Newspapers

The three of us get down there, to see all the guards are down, as we hear a man groaning out in pain for help.  Steve walks up to the man, "get up" he says as he picks the man up and slams him against a wall. "Who are you? What do you want?" he demands from the man.

"To see an empire fall" he says to Steve as we then hear a noise behind us. Looking over we see Bucky tossing Sam to the ground, as he then comes at the two of us. I duck from his punch as Steve tries to block each hit. I swing kick at Bucky as he turns around to look at me, but he manages to grab my foot before it can make contact, and he flips me over. I land hard on the ground, and feel the pain coursing through my body. As I try to get myself back up, I watch Steve and Bucky fight one another, as Bucky manages to punch the door out on the elevator behind Steve and he falls down the elevator shaft.  I get up and run at Bucky who watches Steve fall, and he just manages to grab at me spinning me around, and tossing me down below. Steve see's me fall and catches me before I can crash, "Nice catch" I say to him, as he puts me down.

"You okay to climb?" he then asks me as he takes his jacket off.
"After you" I smile at him, as he grabs the wire in the elevator shaft and begins to climb up the side. I follow close behind him as we make our way up. Getting to the opening, Steve climbs out as he then reaches his hand down. I take it and he helps pull me out of there, and I land right on top of him, and I realize just how close we are to one another. "I would kiss you right now but we've got other matters at hand" I say to him.

"Yeah, other matters" he says as I get off him, and we both get up. Running through the building we make our way through all the chaos and get up to the roof access. Steve bursts open the door, and we see Bucky trying to make his escape using a helicopter. Steve runs at the helicopter and grabbing at it, he tries to use his strength to pull the chopper down. As Steve tries to bring it back down, I run over and join Steve's side and we both try to bring the chopper back.

Bucky watches as we use all our strength to pull him back, and when it looks like we are about to do just that, he turns the helicopter at us, and we both have to jump out of the way

Bucky watches as we use all our strength to pull him back, and when it looks like we are about to do just that, he turns the helicopter at us, and we both have to jump out of the way. Steve shoves me across the rooftop, and I roll as the tail blade comes flying at the two of us. Once it comes to a stop, Steve looks at the helicopter, as Bucky suddenly reaches out and grabs Steve by the throat.

"STEVE!" I scream at him, as Bucky manages to steer the helicopter and hold onto Steve, causing them both of them to go crashing over the side and into the water below. Flashbacks of when Steve fell out of the hellicarrier flash through my mind, as I then run from where I was standing and I jump off the helipad into the river below. I hit the ice cold water, and immediately come up for air as I search for Steve and Bucky. I see Steve coming back up holding onto Bucky and I swim over toward the two men, I help put Bucky's other arm around me and Steve and I get him to the shore.

We manage to get ashore, and Steve carries Bucky into a nearby empty warehouse where Steve puts Bucky down, place his arm in a vice-grip. I go around the building and find an old phone, where I make contact with Sam. I make my way back to Steve, where I tell him I got a hold of Sam, and he was on his way to us. "You know that was the solider, that wasn't Bucky in there" I say to Steve.